Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Duncan MacPhail
Scotland
Edinburgh
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Me and ths missus are off to Berlin for a weekend without the ankle biter. Boardgame-wise, what should I be looking for and where? We're staying in K'dam.

I play as a group of four lads with PR, Carc and Settlers being the main draw. Others such as TtR, Pirates Cove and Friedrich have been judged and found wanting. None of us sprachen ze deutch, so english translations have to be easily downloadable.

Many thanks for your insightful recommendations!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Robson
Scotland
Edinburgh
Midlothian
flag msg tools
designer
Available from www.spielmaterial.de
badge
Got a light, mate?
mbmbmbmbmb
Berlin is my favourite city - I'd love to go back but the missus insists on visiting Rome first Then there's the little issue of a 15 week old bundle of joy ... laugh

Anyway, check out http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/421238#421238 I did the 5 minute trek between the Karstadt store at Hermannplatz and the Spielbrett shop in Körtestr a couple of times to get the games I was after. It's just a U-Bahn hop away from K'dam. Or just pop in to KaDeWe and be gobsmacked at how many games a German department store sells!

Have fun - it's a great city.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.