Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
I played Allistair with his warriors, as well as Saylind, Microcorp and a Dumutef.

My dad Had all the Deathwalkers.

My sis had 2 set of knights, Sir Denrick, Concan and Kelda.

The map was triangular and had some elevated water in the middle, so I thought I would fly Saylind into the middle and summon the Microcorp to the elevated water, as I rushed my warriors towards the death walkers.

There was one glyph in the middle of the board, and we each had a glyph just outside our starting positions. On my first turn when I rushed my warriors I took that glyph, which was Dagmar. That proved to be rather useful.

My sisters glyph was summoning, and she took one of my warriors into her knight beat box and smoked him.

My dad had Ivor, which could have been devestating with his DWs.

As Alistair became more and more wounded the Warriors became beasts, and cut through the Zettians, DW9000 and 8000. They left the 7000 and turned towards the Knights, which were advancing on the Microcorp and saylind.

Saylind took the glyph in the middle which turned out to be Astrid, and summoned one of the Microcorp next to her to pick off knights. The Other two Microcorp took positions of height within range of the knights as well. The warriors took out a fair amount of knights as well as Denrick and Concan, but were finally defeated.

DW7000 advanced on Saylind and the Microcorp Agent and suicided bombed them to kill the agent and suffer 2 wounds upon Saylind.

The remaining 2 Microcorp then played cleanup crew on the last of the knights and Kelda.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.