Bob (he/him)
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, mine was fine.

That is a set of player pieces... so that player would be out of luck...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ægir Æxx
Iceland
Reykjavik
Gullbringusysla
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also there is only suposed to be 4 pawns in each color.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
ldsdbomber wrote:
I bought this for a friend, and while baggying up noticed that I only had 4 colours worth of 20 discs, but 5 colours worth of 4 pawns, so it seems someone forgot to put 20 black discs in there. It was shrinkwrapped and bought from a reputable store, so should I contact Stronghold directly, anyone else have this problem?

With you being in Sweden, it might be easier to contact Giochix.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Chaz
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
I just emailed Stronghold re: 2 missing yellow discs, one mangled orange disk, and one yellow pawn with green marks.
My first time experiencing anything but 100% quality in a game I purchased new - hope it gets resolved quickly!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stronghold replaced my missing parts too, even though it was my own fault for one of them. Big thumbs up from me too. thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Valerio
Portugal
Lisboa
flag msg tools
Elitist!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm missing an orange scientist, emailed Giochix two weeks ago and so far no response!!!!

shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Chaz
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
The Chaz wrote:
I just emailed Stronghold re: 2 missing yellow discs, one mangled orange disk, and one yellow pawn with green marks.
My first time experiencing anything but 100% quality in a game I purchased new - hope it gets resolved quickly!

I received a reply ~53 hours after my initial email, in which they confirmed the pieces that would be sent and asked for my address.
Tomorrow will be a week since I replied.
(not that I'm in any hurry - just wanted to give an update)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jansel
Spain
Oviedo
Asturias
flag msg tools
Shall we play? I am looking forward to!
badge
Siempre esperando por una buena partida con buenos amigos acompañados de una buena copita
mbmbmbmbmb
Oblivion wrote:
I'm missing an orange scientist, emailed Giochix two weeks ago and so far no response!!!!

shake

I have missed one of the 10 Coal Fossil Fuel Power Plant tiles and I have just written to giochix.it to see what can they do about it.
It was my fault, so I don't mind paying for it, if necessary.

Do you think, if I get no response from them, that I can ask stronghold for this missed piece?

I am from Spain.
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ægir Æxx
Iceland
Reykjavik
Gullbringusysla
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fitioviedo wrote:
Oblivion wrote:

shake

I have missed one of the 10 Coal Fossil Fuel Power Plant tiles and I have just written to giochix.it to see what can they do about it.
It was my fault, so I don't mind paying for it, if necessary.

Do you think, if I get no response from them, that I can ask stronghold for this missed piece?

I am from Spain.
Thanks.

Sure, if Giochix doesn't answer ask Stronghold. If stronghold says no, I've got a blank one that I would be happy to send you as a last resort.

Just PM me if you're out of luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Reaves
United States
Tucson
AZ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this the missing piece thread? Because mine came with an extra black pawn. If anyone is missing theirs and lives in the U.S., I'll mail it to you. Or, if someone at Stronghold wants it to send to a customer who didn't get theirs, I can send it to them instead.

Either way, PM me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Valerio
Portugal
Lisboa
flag msg tools
Elitist!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No response whatsoever from Giochix... so no more games from them... shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Chaz
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Forgot to update! cry

I got my replacement pieces in the mail about a week after my first email. As I have yet to make it through my first solo play, I'd say no harm/no foul.

Sorry for those who have had less success with Giochix.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.