Popular Tags: [View All]
james napoli
United States
Westwood
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife recently picked up this cheap ikea bag that is ideal carrying your stash. It works really well for transporting games when you are away from home.

http://www.darlok.com/bg

meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronster Zero
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I use clear plastic totes with locking lids that I get from Costco or Walmart.
As for my minis, I use Plano tackle (clear) boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Sherman
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
ronster0 wrote:
I use clear plastic totes with locking lids that I get from Costco or Walmart...

What he said. No box crushing and you can see what's in there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Babcock
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Winkles is here to help!
badge
Please let me know how I can help you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Rigid, Folds flat for storage, Lots of space. Good for going to a game night.

http://www.officedepot.com/ddSKU.do?level=SK&id=987304&&An=b...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bohnenberger
United States
Swarthmore
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, those IKEA bags are a good deal. I recently posted a question about bags and was given a link to LLBEAN . These bags are very nice but a lot more expensive.

(edit note: I tried to insert an href link but it seems it was stripped out. Is there a BGG bug that causes this?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
james napoli
United States
Westwood
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i think u just need to put the url in, to link...not the href tag.

As far as the office depot cart, about how many games can fit?

They seem good, maybe if i were moving, or flying...but for $25...i could certainly get another game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
flag msg tools
Be sure to taste your words, before you spit them out.
badge
If you climb in the saddle, be ready for the ride.
mbmbmbmbmb
Do these carts come in more than one size? Just wondering if the larger games will fit? Like TI3, Descent, etc.

[q="sbabcock"]Rigid, Folds flat for storage, Lots of space. Good for going to a game night.

http://www.officedepot.com/ddSKU.do?level=SK&id=987304&&An=b...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Coon
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Rubbermaid clear tub I bought for transporting games will not fit the TI3 or Descent boxes. I'm not sure any of them would. (maybe?) However, a nice-sized tub will fit larger games like Power Grid, RRT, Battle Cry, etc. I can usually get 5-7 medium games, with smaller card games filling the small spaces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
Ashitaka wrote:
Do these carts come in more than one size? Just wondering if the larger games will fit? Like TI3, Descent, etc.

They do come in two sizes, but that looks like the bigger one already. Games like TI3 and Descent will fit, but on end (or on top). Games in the standard big box sizes also fit (the square ones (Kosmos, etc.), the Hans im Gluck big-box size, the Alea big size, and the flat big-box size (Power Grid, etc.)(though the last one also has to go on end (big rubber bands are your friends)).

I can usually fit 8-12 games of the above sizes in one of these, and tuck a number of smaller games into nooks and crannies to fill it out. If you buy the version with a lid, you can also bungee a milk crate or other container on top, to carry even more.

They are *very* handy, and these carts have been getting pretty popular with the more hardcore euro-gamers in Los Angeles. Stairs can be a bit of a pain, but then you are no worse off than if you were using a Rubbermaid bin, milk crate, or bag of some kind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.