Lightning: D-Day» Forums » General

Subject: Confused??? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
theo dehoyos
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I just got this game and it seems pretty cool, but I have a couple of questions regarding game play.

1. After a battle on a beach is resolved, what happens to the cards for the loser and winner of the battle? Does someone discard their cards?

2. Lets say you are victorious in a battle....what do you do with the cards that you just played? Do they go back in your hand, stay on the beach or get discarded if you want?

It seems to me from looking all the posts that there is alot confusion on general rules for this game. Sounds like they should have made more in-depth rules. Nevertheless, I want to get into this game and enjoy it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Delgado
Spain
Terrassa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,
the cards you play from your hand (both players) are discarded just after the "beach combat" is resolved. Despite of the type of the card they are just "instants" (the artillery card is no attached to the beach). Only Local Command and two other cards (airbornes and other that i cant't remenber the name)are attached to the beach for the rest of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
theo dehoyos
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
thanks, i got it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.