Risk 2210 A.D.» Forums » Rules

Subject: Devastated land question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marko Rooseno
Australia
flag msg tools
Hi guys,

How's it goin? So yea I've been playing Classic Risk since whenever, n bumped into this version some time ago n bought it on the spot. I've only played it recently though, since I haven't got anyone to play it with then.

Anyways, can anyone clear this up for me please: with the devastated land (the nuke symbol thingo), when u put it in the countries in the setup of the game, like no one will be able to conquer or pass that land, right? So does that make the whole continent unconquerable? Or does it mean whoever has got the other countries in the continent with the devastated land has the right to the whole continent?

Thanks guys!
Marko

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kandrac
United States
Grand Prairie
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
You also receive bonus MODs and energy for any continents or Water/Lunar colonies you fully control. You must control all of the territories within a continent/colony in order to control that continent/colony. If a continent/colony contains a territory (territories) with a Devastation Marker and you control all other territories within that continent/colony, then you receive the full bonus.

Da rules say dat.

Gg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason D'souza
msg tools
If you completely own a continent with devestated land, you still own the whole continent, so you WILL get the bonuses

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.