Frank McGirk
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, as far as my favorite games this is never going to be among them, but for a car game or as a short filler (I played with Teresa and Harry while waiting for the guys to play Zombies arrive)it works fine.

The game proposes a bad situation and then gives options about the best course of action from that point on. The choices are sometimes quite complex, sometimes quite idiotic (which adds some chuckles to the game, especially when someone chooses the idiotic answer), but usually you find yourself wrestling a bit with the options to figure it out...even though that's quite often hopeless to do.

One of things that makes it a good game to play with kids (Harry is 10) is that there are only 3 choices, so there is quite a lot of luck built in for a trivia game. And given the complexity of many of the questions, that's good for adults too.

Primarily, you have to find the premise somewhat intriguing to enjoy it, but all three of us did. I mean, who really doesn't want to know the best way to win a sword fight or take a punch to the head?

Pick it up on clearance or at a garage sale for a buck or two...what's the worst that could happen?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.