Heroscape Expansion Set: Volcarren Wasteland» Forums » Rules

Subject: Lost my rules book, please help =[ rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Cooper
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Somewhere between cleaning and organizing and rearranging my room, my Volcarren Wasteland expansion rulebook went MIA.

Is there someone who would be so kind as to tell me any rules I need to know so my friends and I can play, especially the lava rules?

We never got to play a game with the lava set before it got lost. doh.

Please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Dignam
United States
Lithia
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to BGG!

I think you will find that in here http://www.hasbro.com/common/instruct/HeroScape_2nd_Edition_...

Also a quick lookup here on the geek will yield additional helpful info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Weage
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
If you go to the Hasbro Heroscape site, select "SCENARIOS" on the left, you will be able to select Volcarren Wasteland. Select either of the scenarios to view. Then download the PDF. Although it looks like this should be just the PDF for the scenario you selected - it is actually the entire PDF of the tri-fold rule booklet that ships with this set. (Either scenario will download the same PDF.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Cooper
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Hey guys, thanks for your replies.

Unfortunetly, neither of the scans included the lava tile rules.

The 2nd Edition rules dont include the unique expansion set tile rules (like roads and lava tiles)

The scenario guide only had the SPECIAL rules exclusive to that scenario in the scan, and how to make the battlefield.

What I need is the special rules for moving across lava tiles and any other general rules associated with the lava set tiles.

Anybody else have any ideas, or the rules handy perhaps?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devan Mellott
United States
Oregon City
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Molten Lava - Treat molten lava spaces like water spaces except for the following:

When a figure moves onto a molten lava space, you must roll for molten lava damage.

Double-spaced figures: When a double-space figure stops in one or two molten lava spaces, it must roll only once for molten lava damage.

Rolling for molten lava damage: Roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 20, your figure miraculously survived. If you roll a 1-19, your figure is destroyed.

Flying: Figures with the special power Flying may fly over molten lava without rolling for molten lava damage.

Lava Fields

There are no special rules for moving onto or through lava field spaces. However, at the end of the round, all figures still on lava field spaces must roll to see if they take lava field damage.

Double-spaced figures with one space on a lava field tile must still roll for lava field damage. Double-spaced figures that occupy two lava field spaces roll onluy once for lava field damage.

Rolling for lava field damage: In turn order, all players must roll for all their figures on lava field spaces. To do this, roll one attack die. If you roll a skull, that figure takes a wound. Otherwise it is safe. Players may choose in what order to roll for their own figures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Cooper
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Thanks so much dude. I have had this expansion for a few weeks now but we havent been able to play until now. You just saved me the money of having to buy a new one just for the rulebook. THANK YOU. arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Hasegawa
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You should also contact Hasbro cust. service. They may be willing to send you a new rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G. Gomez
United States
Chula Vista
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/downloads.php?do=file&i...

LINK MAY STOP WORKING IN THE FUTURE.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.