Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Sauberer
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This was one of the most exciting games of Harry's Grand Slam I have played. I was hosting Tyler. The early innings saw a lot of give and take. I scored first, picking up 2 runs in the second, which Tyler then got back in the third. There was continued exchanging of the lead until it was 9-7 going into the bottom of the 9th. I tied the game, forcing extra innings with two runs. Then, after holding him scoreless in the top of the 10th, I had the cards in hand so that the only thing that could prevent me from winning in the bottom of the 10th was if Tyler had a double play in his hand. He had it. Then he followed up by scoring 5 runs in the top of the 11th. I came close to coming back again with three runs in the bottom half of the inning, but couldn't get any closer and the game ended with a 14-12 score.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.