United States
Oxford
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Hotty Toddy Rebels!
badge
Lets go Blues!
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased this for my Daughter a while back. I thought it looked interesting and would be a neat toy.

This is not really a game, so I'm unsure if it really belongs in this database, but I will say. It is a great toy. We took it with us to visit some family over the Holidays, and all of their kids liked it too. To the point of wanting to know where we had gotten it, since they had never seen it before.

First, the components are good. The tiger and wand are much larger than I had anticipated when I originally looked at pictures and stuff before ordering this online. Thus, I have uploaded some pictures of the items next to a tape measure so you can get an idea of size. It's good for little hands.

The tiger uses a 9V battery and the Wands use two AA batteries (there is a possibility that it's AAA as I can't remember off the top of my head.) The batteries are included. (Thanks RnR)

After turning on each item. (Separate the items before turning them on. If the wand is close to the tiger when you turn it on it will beep until you turn it off.) The object is to go hide the tiger. One player does this and gives the wand to the other. After hiding the tiger (Don't cover up the holes on his back so no stashing him in boxes or under blankets) You set off with the wand which has 4 or 5 LED's on it. More of these LED's light up as you get closer to the tiger until they are all full and it starts beeping. If that happens search right around where you are because you are close.

That's it. Like I said, not much of a game. But RnR definately has a good toy. If they could get wider distribution, I think it would be a huge hit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Aucoin
United States
Metairie
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a remake of the Game Hide and Sneak by World of Wonder. Hide and Sneak was came with one wand and two transmitters. The transmitters had a belt clip so two players would try to hide while the player with the seeker device went to find them. The seeker devise had lights and sound effects. Another Great toy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Cheektowaga
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your review I am gonna buy the monkey one now. I think my Sons will love this "Game"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.