Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Starkweather
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have built a hopefully fast, skill driven and fun to play, tourney scenario for the game. It is rough and is waiting for some feedback. If you want to try it and let me know who won, if it was fun to play, maybe some comments to help make it better and, most importantly, how long it took to play, send me an email.

adamant at nyc dot rr dot com.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce X
United States
Unspecified
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand that Adam's South Pacific Tournament Scenario is a 'work in progress.'
The file that I posted for Cyberboard is the original version of his scenario; it is intended to allow players who use Cyberboard to quickly have a setup of this scenario in order to allow them to play it more easily and to allow more comment to Adam upon it.
If he decides to change the scenario, it will be easier to achieve the change using this .gsn file than it would be to start from scratch. If he arrives at a final version, it will be easy to post the permanent change to this file.

As to the specific rules and victory conditions for the scenario, you still need to contact Adam to obtain them, as he has not granted me permission to post them or to place them in the scenario file.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Starkweather
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for that, Bruce. As I can't use CB on my computer, I have no way of knowing what is in that file you posted...

Anyone and everyone is very welcome to play the scenario. I just want people to realize that as I get playtesting results, I am tweaking it. It is not final or official.

Please send me an email if you want to give it a go.

Adam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.