Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Bostwick
United States
Liverpool
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been reading reviews on all of the WoW series this morning, and I'm headed down to my local game store to try pick up the entire series. From what I can tell, the BD rulebook supplants all of the others, and there is no reason to even open the other books. Is this correct? Actually, I guess there are scenarios in the others as well, but in terms of rules, is the BD book all I need to know?

Thanks,

Dan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Angiolino
Italy
Rome
European Union
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Perfect guess. The BD rulebook has all the rules of the previous one (that was exactly the same for FA and WyB!) plusu a lot more. But the previous one has scenarios that are not in BD's.

Have fun!

Andrea

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, since you are picking up Watch Your Back anyway, you might want to go with the rules in there about 2 seater observer fire. The rules in BD are worded in such a way that-- taken literally-- it would be impossible for the 2 seater to ever shoot at close range.

If your senses say, "this can't be right" you could be correct!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.