Adam Smiles
United States
Dedham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
admin
The ratio of people to cake is too big.
badge
Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...
mbmbmbmbmb
For any geeks who are in driving distance of Framingham Mass., we're having another one of our semi-annual game days. Plenty of open gaming from 9 AM until Midnight. We're expecting record attendance levels. It's an event you won't want to miss!

Info on UGX 2.0 can be found at:
http://www.unitygames.org/ugX2/ugX2.htm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Eno
United States
east boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
And by Driving distance we mean Baltimore to Montreal to St. John's New Brunswick

See you all there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is it just me or do my balls itch?
mbmbmbmbmb
a related geeklist: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/12796

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Moulton Jr.
United States
Portsmouth
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it Typically easy to find a game to join at the event?

I am headed down to check it out tomorrow.

Hope to see/meet some of you there.

Colors

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Smiles
United States
Dedham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
admin
The ratio of people to cake is too big.
badge
Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...
mbmbmbmbmb
Finding games and people to play them with is very easy at UG events. We have a formal teaching area for people who some structure at the start of the day. We also have a Jumpstart Area where gamers seeking gamers can find each other. The UG Community has some very friendly and talented game teachers. I'd be suprised if you had any trouble.

The only problem is now that we're likely to have 200+ in attendance, it'll be almost impossible to play a game with most of the people there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Moulton Jr.
United States
Portsmouth
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
asmiles wrote:
Finding games and people to play them with is very easy at UG events. We have a formal teaching area for people who some structure at the start of the day. We also have a Jumpstart Area where gamers seeking gamers can find each other. The UG Community has some very friendly and talented game teachers. I'd be suprised if you had any trouble.

The only problem is now that we're likely to have 200+ in attendance, it'll be almost impossible to play a game with most of the people there.

Sounds good. I will see people there. I am planning on staying as long or as short as I want. I'll make a day of it. With 200 peopel there I am sure there will be someone who will play somthing that I like.

Wayne

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Eric Martin
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
Wayne, it's ridiculously easy to find people to play almost any game you'd like. Several 6am Gamers will be on hand as well, including yours truly from 9am to midnight, so you'll see a few friendly faces in the crowd -- not that everyone else isn't friendly, mind you...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Moulton Jr.
United States
Portsmouth
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Henry Rhombus wrote:
Wayne, it's ridiculously easy to find people to play almost any game you'd like. Several 6am Gamers will be on hand as well, including yours truly from 9am to midnight, so you'll see a few friendly faces in the crowd -- not that everyone else isn't friendly, mind you...

Awesome. I have been meaning to get down to another Friday Night, my life is not allowing it quite yet. Possibly this next one or one in Feb.

I am mainly going to find "new" games or play a few old favorites and to meet new people :-)

I will be there till most likely 4-5 or later depending on how its going

Wayne

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.