Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Green
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I know, I know. Took me too darn long to get these here. I could offer a long-winded explanation as to why, but who cares?

I just uploaded the alternate crew cards for the Revolution set. That completes all of the cards I ever planned on doing. In fact, I was going to call it quits after Crimson Coast, but got pestered into doing the next set by gamers happy with my cards.

I think the game is colorful and fun to play, but I can't keep buying more sets, and I don't have the time to produce more cards.

So with this last addition, I'm done. Crew, Ships and Unique cards for three sets, plus a rules summary for all three. I'm satisfied.

If anyone finds anything wrong with any of the sets, I will gladly update the sets and repost. As you can see by the version numbers on the sets as they stand now, I have been quite diligent in rooting out errors and typos.

Many thanks to those who sent me words of encouragement. I had fun making the cards, and am glad so many of you found them helpful.

Enjoy the cards!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Ames
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve,

I'm sure I speak for a lot of people when I say that I really appreciate the cards.

Thanks!

I decided to stop with POTSM cards, and only 14 ships. I've got three good fleets: Spanish, Pirate, and English. The crew cards enhance the game wonderfully without my having to get more packs.

Thanks again,

-Drew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.