Lucio Rodriguez
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
designer
Yep, more words here.
badge
This is overtext. Man, what an awesome use of 100 geekgold! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
A friend recently picked up Blue Moon, and I was curious if anyone knew where the promos were still available, or if there was someone out there that had one they might be willing to part with.

I have some geekgold, a hand of venom clout promo, and a few other promo items I might be willing to trade for it (I'll compile a list when I'm at home later). Please post here or message me an offer. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Looking for Blue Moon promos
I've got several Earth Spirit promos, but those are a dime a dozen as they were packaged in some of the normal decks.

The Water Spirit and Fire Spirit promos are both in the hands of FFG (the english copies, anyway) - they had a promotion where you could get a free Water Spirit card with purchase - don't know if they have any left. Unfortunately they haven't done anything with the Fire Spirits that I know of so they simply aren't available.

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucio Rodriguez
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
designer
Yep, more words here.
badge
This is overtext. Man, what an awesome use of 100 geekgold! :)
mbmbmbmbmb

Wow, thanks for the quick reply. I haven't seen anything on Fantasy Flight's page about the Water Spirit promo--looks like it may have been removed. I'll probably try contacting them.

If anyone else has any word, please do contact me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark camp
United States
Lesser Binghamton Area
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could check your local game stores as well. A store I frequent still has a fair amount of Water Spirit promos. You have to purchase a FFG product to get one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.