Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Amelia Tharme
United Kingdom
Eastbourne
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi,
Thank you very much to those of you who sent me ideas for a logo. I had a meeting with the person who is advising me about marketing today and she was very impressed with all of them.

After some careful deliberating, we've decided that I will use the logo sent in by Dimitri (echdareez), which was a very clear and simple design which will be eye-catching but at the same time easy to work with and has character.
I also want to give an honourable mention to Andrei (fixpix) for his very nice Swedish-themed design.

Prizes in the form of games will be winging their way to you two as soon as I get my stock into the shop (hopefully in the next couple of weeks). I'll geekmail you both to see if you have any particular wishes. If you want to, feel free to post your winning designs here.

Thanks again for all the input.
Amelia

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Filip
Canada
New Westminster
BC
flag msg tools
badge
Congratulations to the winner, I hope his logo brings you many customers! meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ola Hansson
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lycka till!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitri Gia
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Amelia,

Just sent you a reply and I certainly wouldn't mind posting the image here :

thanks a lot again,
/dimi

PS : Andrei, if you feel like posting your design here, I'm surely interested

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.