Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Kuhn
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Having gotten the expansion packs for RB, and primarily being a solo player, I have had to get ceative w some of the new cards that initials PvP concepts. I have just started "addressing" the issue and thought I would share what I have come up with. It isn't much yet(I don't want the suprise of the new cards to be ruined so I deal w them as they come up), but I thought that anyone interested could add to the list to increase it.

-Cloak of Useful items: Use to make a market place purchase from anywhere on the map, then discard.

-Hero of Old event card: Draw a hero card that acts as a one time ally, then discard. Since it is a ghost it does not affect your ally limit.

-Sisters of Vengence/Mercy: Every time you defeat an encounter of 1 color add the +2 bonuses. One set on bonuses per color. That would allow potentially 4 level ups, max, if you got the card in the beginning of the game (mostly likely less if they showed up later). It may seem like alot, but remember they are very fragile 2-3HP, and the sister of mercy is purely defensive. I would think 2-3 level ups would be closer to the norm, which would mirror reasonable PvP activity in a multi-player game.

That's all for now. But I will add more later, as they come up. The whole point of this thread is to encourage input from others. That way we can enjoy and/or test each others ideas.

Scott Kuhn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.