Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Lindahl
Sweden
Skurup
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So many on BGG own this game and still no session report?

I brought this game out of the closet this autumn(had to wipe it from dust) and started to refresh my memory on the rules and started to look for an opponent. After only a short while I found one who wanted to try it out so we made a set-up with me as allied and started the war.

I think I should add that neither me or my opponent have had much experience from the game even though I´ve owned it for 15 years. So perhaps some of our moves might seem strange to all you 3R pros out there.

This is a recap from that session.arrrh

Allied Setup: My main plan was to try to have forces enough in Egypt to counter an italian attack but at the same time be able to rush into France and support them. The effect was only two weak forces on two fronts. I have nothing to say about France and Russia since allmost all their forces where along their borders.

Axis Setup:Germany placed the bulk of its forces in East Prussia and a few armor units in Slovakia. All prepared to wreck havoc on Poland whos forces I had placed bad from start giving the Germans an easy prey. Italy had most of its start forces in Taranto, prepared to be shipped where ever needed. A few units guarded the French border.

Fall 1939, The fall of Poland

Axis Turn: There where no DoWs from Germany nor Italy. The Germans swiftly moved in and around the poorly prepared polish forces. Attacking them in their rear from Brest-Litovsk between the river Bug and Vistula giving them little chance to defend themself. German armor made a breakthrough and exploited towards Warsaw. The germans then quickly subdued the polish capital in an overwhelming exploit attack. After the fall of Poland they quickly moved their forces to the Western Front. Italy, still neutral shipped forces to Libya and strengthened the defenses at the french border.

Allied Turn: Russia declared war on Eastern Europe. France, in an attempt to get a better defense line versus Germany violated Luxembourg and DoW:ed them. Not much action occured but UK moved more forces to Egypt and also landed a few infantry in France to support them against the upcoming storm. France moved as said before into Luxembourg and put up a defense line behind the Rhein river. Russia occupied Eastern Europe and then built and placed a large invasion force in the Caucasus ready to move against Turkey.

Winter 1939, Fall Gelb

Allied Turn: Allied turn? Ah yes, I fell for the oldest trick in the 3R universe giving the Axis a flip-flop. Yeah I know dont tell me.... Anyway, quickly recovering from that I decided that its better to act than react so seeing a weak Italian defense in Libya UK DoW:ed Italy. Russia DoW Turkey, ready to bring communism and the will of Stalin to their beautiful country. The Western Front remained stable with some more UK forces beeing sent as support but in Libya french infantry moved up close to an undefended Tripoli. In the eastern parts UK armor encircled unprepared italian elite (??) forces leaving them unsupplied and managed to take Tobruk with heavy losses on their air support. These attacks left Libya undefended and Axis forces where soon to be wiped out completly in Africa. Atleast thats what I thought...

In Turkey Russia encircled the weak Turkish defense and without a battle left 4 turkish armies unsupplied and only 120 miles from Ankara.

Axis Turn: Germany DoW Netherlands and Belgium. Both are quickly overrun by German forces leaving them to face the armies of France and UK. Italy, not beeing able to ship forces to Libya since Tobruk is in the hands of UK and Tripoli besieged by french decides to mass forces on the French border. In Turkey 2 turkish infantry armies comits a suicide attack against 2 russian armors wiping both sides out. But with the result that the encircled turkish forces once more are in supply.

The situation in Turkey Winter -39 before the attack.

Session report to be continued

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Von Ahnen
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a comment from the Axis side. The set up in Poland IS hopeless, the setup my opponent had what I have seen as the typical Polish setup, which there is not much too improve on. It allowed me to capture Poland in one turn, but it did cost the Germans units, which is about all you can ask of the Poles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Lindahl
Sweden
Skurup
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spring 1940, Fall Gelb II

Axis Turn: The Spring turn starts out with a massive German air raid on almost every single allied air unit pinning them all to the ground. After that German Panzer punches a hole in the allied defenses along the Belgium border driving a wedge all the way to the Seine, seperating the british forces from their french allied and cutting their supply lines of. On the italian/french border a badly coordinated attack by Italy results in a french counterattack that wipes out the italian forces.

Allied Turn: The allied forces, having no airsupport that can be used see little chances in launching a succesfull ground attack. Descision is made to try to wear the germans out in a good old style WWI attrition by digging themself down. Guess I never thought of the "Attack is the best defense" theory. The plan totally failed resulting in no ground gained and the front remained stable. In Africa british forces occupy Tripoli and secures the rest of the Libyan towns. Russia, recovering from the losses taken during winter pushes all the way to Ankara and manages to seize the capital.

The Axis and Allied forces in France in the end of Spring 1940

Summer 1940, The Fall of France

Axis Turn:Summer starts out with a German DoW on Denmark who are quickly overrun by German infantry. In France German forces strikes south, hitting a french armor east of Paris. The battle results in a breakthrough even though the french manages to cause some losses to the germans. The Panzers quickly changes direction to the West, facing Paris and charges over the Seine. With the support from Fallschirmsjaeger they force the Paris garrision to surrender. Newly recruited German and Italian divisions are stationed on the Yugoslavian border, waiting for orders to attack.

Allied Turn: What can I say, not many other options than a full assault on Paris to recapture their Grand Capital. Unfortunately all such efforts where in vain as German defenses proved to strong. Not only did they fail to recapture Paris but all colonies joined up with the German installed Vichy regim. The only good thing was that it couldnt get much worse....Or? Ah yes, I almost forgot. A single british infantry remains in Calais, beseiged by German forces. In the east Russia moves forces to the Finnish and Polish border preparing for the inevitable.

Fall 1940, Next Stop Belgrade

Axis Turn: There seems to be nothing stopping the German steamroller. Germany DoW Yugoslavia and with a combined armor-air attack quickly overrun their thin defenselines. Belgrade surrender and Yugoslavia with it. Taking advantage of the Vichy controlled colonies both Italy and Germany starts to send forces to Tunis and Lebanon-Syria.

Allied Turn: With only one infantry left on the European main and with their french allied surredered to the German might Britain focus once more on Africa and the Middle East. Britain moves more fleets to Port Said and cuts the German forces supply lines into Lebanon-Syria. They also move more troops to the Tunisian border but since Vichy officially is neutral they cant cross the border and stop the Axis from shipping in more troops.

Winter 1940, Return to Africa

Axis Turn: The winter turn is dominated by strategic troop movements. Germany starts to build up the forces on the Eastern Front. Italy continues to send forces to Tunisia preparing for an African campaign.

Allied Turn: Britain also uses the winter to build up forces. Mainly on the border to Tunisia. Russia remains silent, waiting, preparing. The biggest news here is that the Vichy government is overthrown. All colonies are left without sovereignty and all Vichy forces surrender.

Spring 1941, Calais Mon Ami

Axis Turn: Spring starts out more violent than the previous winter turn. German wolfpacks starts to sink british convoys. Luftwaffe intercepts every british air within range of Calais and then ground forces attacks this last british outpost. With no air support they have little chance against the German warmachine. In Tunisia Italy builds a strong line of defense determined to hold on to it in exchange for loosing Libya and to keep british forces occupied.

Allied Turn:With Tunisia in the hands of Axis forces Britain realize they must once more push them out into the sea. A frontal attack results in considerable italian losses but no breakthrough is made.

The Tunisian front moments after the british attack

Summer 1941, Fritz in Scotland?

Axis Turn:Axis forces slowly retreat in Tunisia and rebuilds their defenses. On the western front a bold adventure starts taking the british by surprise. German Fallschirmsjaeger lands unoposed in Rosyth and secures the harbour. Moments later 2 German Panzer divisions are beeing deployed there by transport ships avoiding the british North Sea fleet. Finland, Bulgaria, Rumania and Hungary also decides to join up on the Axis side and deploys their forces on the eastern front.

Allied Turn: The German attack comes as a complete surprise. But the british manage send troops north by first shipping infantry to Liverpool and meet and rout the enemy out of Rosyth. They also make an amphibious landing in Morocco to try and hit the italians on two fronts. A british attack in Tunisia results in heavy losses on both sides but the front remains pretty much the same.

The German adventure before beeing thrown out

Fall 1941, The Mother of all Wars

Axis Turn:Germany starts to concentrate large troop formations on the eastern front. Knowing that russia can wake up and declare war anytime from now on they decide to wait and see what actions will be taken. In Tunisia the italian defense still keeps the british occupied. Rhodos becomes the main base for German Fallschirmsjager.

Allied Turn: Fall 1941 is the turn where Russia can declare war on Germany. Still weak in number of troops compared to Germany I decide to move quickly against Finland to get rid of them before they got more German aid. Russia had concentrated all its air and armor on the finnish border and the attack quickly broke through the finnish defenses and exploited all the way to Helsinki. With a large air superiority the battle was short and Finland surrendered. On the east front Russia retreats to shorten the front. Also in Tunisia retreats are beeing performed by Britain since they had not been able to replace the losses from the attack during the summer. In Morocco they keep advancing unopposed. Partisan activity in France isolates a German unit outside Bordeaux.

To be continued.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Lindahl
Sweden
Skurup
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Winter 1941, Turkey Shoot

Axis Turn: Having lost Finland Germany seeks a way to gain initiative on the Eastern Front. While the main east front remains relatively calm with only a few German troops advancing into unoccupied territory in Ukraine they strike hard in the south against russian occupied Turkey. In one swift blow they wipe the russian defenders from Istanbul and exploits across Bosporus into Asia Minor. In france the partisan activity is quickly subdued and in Tunisia Italy rebuilds their defenses once more.

Allied Turn: Russia uses the severe winter to counter attack in Ukraine but with out any decisive results. In Turkey they try to build a line of defense but are greatly outnumbered. The british move north in Tunisia and once more they stand face to face agaisnt the Italians. But this time they have reinforcements advancing through Morocco and Algeria threatening the Italians in their flank.

Spring 1942, Drang nach ostern

Axis Turn: Axis forces keep advancing in Turkey. German Panzer divisions encircle Ankara to the south, cutting the supply lines of the few remaining russian defenders leaving the Turkish capital vulnerable for attacks. In the Baltic Sea the russian fleet tries to stop a convoy carrying german marine infantry from reaching the beaches around Parnu. But the german fleet proves to skillfull and sinks more than half of the russian ships. On the ground in the Baltic States german infantry attacks and completely annihilate almost all defending russian units. Further south in Ukraine german Panzer divisions makes a breakthrough on the weak russian lines and encircle the bulk of the russian army. Italy remains still in Tunisia.

The Eastern Front, Spring 1942

Allied Turn: The situation on the Eastern Front was a catastrophe. Had not the good ol´USA decided to declare war on the Axis russia would probably been a German province in only a few months. In a desperate attempt to open the supply lines in both Ukraine and Turkey the few russian forces still able to fight makes daring attacks on german Panzer. In Ukraine they manage wipe out a german division thus opening the lines again. But in Turkey all such efforts where in vain and 3 divisions must surrender cause of supply shortage. Tunisian front remains quite. New British forces are sent to the newly taken ports in Morocco, getting even closer to Tunis from the west. In Yugoslavia Tito and his partisans comes out from their hidings and besieges an italian infantry in Belgrade. American forces are beeing transported to UK

Summer 1942, The Race for Tunis

Allied Turn: With the US joining up with the allied the initiative switches and the allied gets to move again. On the eastern front the russian troops previously out of supply now counter attacks. Armor units makes a breakthrough into Rumania and advances all the way up next to Bucharest leaving the main Rumanian army out of supply along the Black Sea coast. At the same time russian forces paradrop into Constanta and lands on the beaches just north of the same town. In Tunisia british forces advancing through Morocco finally reaches the tunisian border and also to encircle Tunis and leave the Italian army in the south out of supply. Tito launches an offensive on Belgrade loosing half his army but succedes in taking control of the city. Sretan Put!! In France an undefended Paris falls in the hands of the french resistance.

Axis Turn: The resistance in Paris is quickly removed by german infantry. In Belgrade Titos triumph is short lived and ended by Bulgarian elite brigades. Germany manages to repostion their troops and fill the holes made by russian attacks in Ukraine. In Rumania germany counter attacks and reconquers Constanta from russian paratroops. German troops in Turkey seize Ankara and once more cuts of poorly deployed russian forces. Italy surrenders huge troop formations in Tunisia due to lack of supply. Yet Tunis is still in their hand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Lindahl
Sweden
Skurup
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fall 1942, A brew in Bremen

Allied Turn:Ok, moving first I decided to keep pushing. In Tunisia UK attacked Tunis wich finally fell. And once more Axis is thrown out from Africa after a long WW I kind of war. In a desperate attempt to resupply the encircled russian units (this seems to happen Russia all the time) in Turkey I send armor units down between german forces between Bucharest and Constanta (cutting their supply) and retakes Istanbul thus opening new supply lines (again). But its in the North Sea that the real threat to Germany lies. Allied fleets from Gibraltar and Southampton carrying amphibious forces tries to make their way to Bremen. The German navy intercepts but looses the battle. In a huge combined arms attack (bragging) Bremen and Wilhelmshaven falls before the might (bragging again) of the Allied forces. Paratroopers, Infantry, Armor, you name it...

Axis Turn: The Axis quickly recover and reorganise. Italy makes a landing in Turkey to help the Germans there. British fleet in Malta intercepts but is outnumbered heavily and looses the battle and the Italians, just recovering from the Tunisian defeat lands in Turkey. A German attack on Russian units in Istanbul also succeds and once more Russian forces in Turkey is out of supply (deja vu). The rest of the Eastern Front remains still except a few hexes changeing owner. Around Bremen Germany assemble all possible forces available to defend and if possible throw the allied back into the sea.

Winter 1942, To Sicily with love

Allied Turn:Ill start with Russian actions this time. After beeing thrown out in Turkey Russia regroup on the border between Russia and Turkey to try to recapture it. On the Eastern Front they manage to cut through German defenses in the Baltic States and seperate the German forces in 2 parts. In Bremen allied forces desperatly looking for ground to manouver on the British paratroopers decide secure Copenhagen to get a supply source and to open ground. In the Meds allied forces moves up into Lebanon to counter the Axis never ending threat in Turkey. They also make an attack on Sicily. Italy intercepts the task force at sea but is defeated. Sicily is taken and british armor exploits over the strait to mainland Italy.

Axis Turn: Turkey receives reinforcements other than that The whole Eastern Front practically is frozen. In Italy italian forces deseprately tries to throw out the invaders without succes. In Germany and Denmark the british plan to secure Denmark fails when a massive german force counterattacks and reconquer it and the situation goes back to where it was at the start of Winter turn.

Spring 1943, Breakout Bremen

Allied Turn:In Italy allied forces secure the rest of Sicily and in Lebanon they reposition their defense together with the russians (once more in a stupid way, but I didnt know that...yet). The Easter Front remaind frozen all the way from Constanta to Riga. With a few german troops still in Parnu. In Germany I had to do something desperatly. Allied air counter attack every single german air unit and managed to make a breakout in a 1-1 attack straight south.

Axis Turn: Italy on the brink to collapse desperatly send a new landing force to Tunisia. Allied forces try to intercept but the main force from Egypt fail and only a weak 6 factor unit from Malta manages to intercept the Italian fleet. Heavily outnumbered they somehow manage to win the battle and send the italians back home, home to surrender. In Turkey the Germans keep winning battles agaisnt all odds. Outnumbered in units they cut through Russian and British forces as a warm knife in butter and again cuts them off from supply. In Germany however weak in strength they have no success and the allies remain there.

More wil come....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Lindahl
Sweden
Skurup
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Summer 1943, Drang Nach Western

Allied Turn: In italy british forces manage to push north to Naples. In Lebanon/Turkey the entire Middle East force must surrender due to lack of supply...(keeps happening) leaving the area wide open to German Panzer. Even Russia again looses the most of their units there. On the Eastern Front Germany is slowly pushed backwards by numerous russian troops. In Germany the allied, after gaining more ground attacks West, not East. With paratroopers, armor attacks and amph assault on Calais they manage to break through and liberate both Netherlands and Belgium. And most important, open a harbour to send in new forces.

Benelux after Allied turn Summer 1943

Axis Turn:German forces in Turkey "liberate" Lebanon, Iraq and moves close to Palestine. In west they succeed in kicking the allid out of Brussels. On Eastern Front not much happens.

Fall 1943, Sweet Paris

Allied Turn: Allied forces counterattack into Brussels leaving Bremen completely and not only do they recapture it but they also exploit to Paris and with the help of US airborne seize Paris. In Rumania Russia assaults the german defenses and breaksthrough and pushes all the way o Bucharest. A short battle ends in a Russian advance into the city and a Rumanian defeat. In Palestine a weak US/UK defenseline positions themself (very poor as usual)... to try to keep the german Panzers out of Egypt.

Axis Turn: Axis forces attack in Palestine and (yeah I know it sounds silly) cuts the allied forces from supply and advances all the way next to Port Said. In Rumania and on the Eastern Front they withdraw to what seems to be a shorter front. In the west they once more attack Brussels and captures it though running low on forces they also builds a defense line along the Rhine (west Wall).

Winter 1943, Stabilization

Allied Turn: In Italy the front remains around Naples/Cassino. Russian Forces move up new troops on the now weak German East Front. In Turkey large number of Russian troops move against Ankara(again) threatening to cut of German troops in Egypt/Palestine. Brussel falls again to the allied, Luxembourg is liberated and a front is made along west bank of Rhine with the help of new French resistance units..

Axis Turn:German Panzer occupies Transjordan and Egpt east of Suez canal. They cant pass due to british defenselines. On other fronts no news.

The Western Front at the end of 1943

The Eastern Front, end of 1943

The Middle East, end of 1943

Italy and the Balkans, end of 1943

To be continued....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Lindahl
Sweden
Skurup
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spring 1944, Back to Bremen

Allied Turn: On the Med Front not much happens except that russian units moves up close to Ankara from both east and west. At the same time they cut of the german armors in the Middle East who are later lost in attrition. Thus ending the german adventure there. In the west a 2nd successfull amph assault on Bremen takes place. Coordinated with an attack just south on Wilhemshaven results in 2 german infantry isolated in Wilhemhaven. Russa manages to take Warsaw and south of Krakow an attack breaks the german lines and several russian armorunits exploits all the way north to the Baltic Sea leaving several german units in Poland isolated. In Bulgaria russian forces walks into an empty capital.

Axis Turn:The germans manages to counter attack into poland from the south and get the isolated units into supply again. In Wilhemshaven they loose 2 units due to lack of supply. New german units are rebuilt in the Vaterland, almost filling every empty spot.

Summer 1944, Reloading the Gun

Allied Turn: I felt I needed to reorganise this turn so I choose attrition on all fronts and only repositioned my troops and moved up more units from the rear. Ankara becomes completly surrounded by russian forces. Due to attrition the russians manages to advance all the way west , next to Berlin. But I also realised I had made a big mistake. Somehow I should have cut the german forces into two. Now I had all german troops gathered on a small area making advancement almost impossible.

Axis Turn: Having to much ground to cover with to few units Germany also chooses to reorganise. Repositions, tactical retreats and even a few advances. The russians that came to close to Berlin where forced to retreat back behind Oder.

Fall 1944, A hole in the wall

Allied Turn: Once again ready to advance the allied now strikes 2 holes in the West wall. Or atleast just north of it and south of it. Russia also punches through the german defenses in the east. In Hungaria a russian attack to liberate Budapest goes awfully wrong and the whole attack force is wiped out. In the Middle East an american infantry liberates, Jerusalem and Amman.

Axis Turn: The Germans, fighting hard on all fronts manages to keep the allied and russian forces seperated. In Yugoslavia they push the russians east over the Sava and Danube rivers.

Winter 1944, The Fall of Ankara

Allied Turn:In Turkey Ankara finally falls. After 3 years in the hands of the Germans. A 2nd attack on Budapest ends as a success and russian armor exploits the breakthrough cutting of Yugolavia and the german forces there completely. This together with continued advances from UK and US in the West results in a large part of german troops isolated in central Germany. East of Berlin a large russian army attacks a few german troops (2-1 odds). But the russians underestimate their opponent and not only do they loose the battle, they also loose every singel unit that joined in the attack.

Axis Turn:Heavily crippled and with most of its units isolated they dont have the units or power to counterattack. Yet Germany still holds out.

Central Europe, end of 1944

Spring 1945, The End

Allied Turn: With only a few months left to force the Germans to surrender the Allied forces put up all available forces to aim for Berlin. In the south Belgrade falls to russians and they also exploit into North Italy. Back to Berlin, allied units makes a breakthrough just west of Berlin and in that hole they start pumping in armor to keep pushing into Berlin. In a combined paratroop, armor and air attack the combined forces of UK and US takes Berlin in an exploitation attack. The German troops still around the capital are left isolated and cant recapture it. Only in Italy and in Denmark german troops are still in supply but without reach from berlin.

A few final thoughts I made alot of mistakes. Atleast in the beginning. I have no idea how many units I lost due to supply shortage and I dont wanna count it either. But somewhere around -42/-43 I started to get a better feeling for it. My opponent made some brilliant moves in Turkey, keeping me away from it with only a few german panzer. He also had an outstanding defense tactic and it was only in the last turns that I managed to isolate larger troop formations. It was a truly intresting game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Von Ahnen
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This was the most exciting game of 3R that I have played to date, I was glad to have dusted it off for a play (actually just the rules, since we were using Vassal to play this). I was quite disappointed with some aspects of my game, but it was very entertaining. It has been a while since I have lost sleep over thinking about my next move in a game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim K
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This is the best session report I have ever read, its amazingshake. The pics of the maps were a great touch. Outstanding. I really want to go out and buy a copy now.

Tim.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Casiglio
United States
Ansonia
CT
flag msg tools
ConnCon 2018 March 23, 24, 25 in Stamford, CT
badge
mbmbmb
Thanks for all the work you put into this! It's a great session report and a joy to read.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin S.
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, I want this game Did u make up your own time scale or does the game have it's own? I heard supplies were in this game, how does that work? How do u know how many units u get each turn? laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin S.
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, I want this game Did u make up your own time scale or does the game have it's own? I heard supplies were in this game, how does that work? How do u know how many units u get each turn? laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
Flagstaff
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantastic session report.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Paschal
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems like the Germans snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Lindahl
Sweden
Skurup
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mejustjustin wrote:

Well the supply rules are rather simple. If you can trace a line free from ZOC from your troops to a supply source in the end of your turn you live. If not you die...The number of units you can build depends on your economy (BRP) wich grows with the number of countries you control.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Lindahl
Sweden
Skurup
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, I just replied on a 2 year old comment...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Lott
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wow this is an old session report...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos K
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the first session report on bgg forums and is a very good one! But am I the only one who cannot see the pictures? Where are they?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cox
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I, too, cannot see the pics. They must be gone from the BGG server or the storage path has changed...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cox
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I, too, cannot see the pics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.