Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Feiler
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello - played my first game of this, 2 players, last night. Excellent game and I am hoping to try the 3 player version later this evening. I had a few questions:

1. If a character piece chooses to take a civil servant along for a move, what happens to the governor piece that was previously on that civil servant? My guess would be that the governor is placed outside the supply box, so that on the next turn, the province would NOT produce supplies.

2. When moving/attacking, there is no requirement to leave legions behind (like 1 legion, think Risk) in the originating province, is there? I played it as no but would like to make sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct on both.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jody Ludwick
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
1) I agree. The remaining Governor is placed outside the Supply box that will NOT yield supplies on the next turn while the newly placed Governor is placed on top of the Civil Servant disc leaving the Supply box permanently empty to provide supplies during each turn.

2) Again, I agree. The active Character Plank may relocate as many (or all) Legions with him to other Provinces leaving behind however many he chooses not to bring.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich S.
United States
North Hollywood
California
flag msg tools
badge
Well, this is just silly.
mbmbmbmbmb
Regarding leaving no legions behind:

Say Black is trying to enter a Blue province. Black is carrying with it three legions. Blue's province has zero.

Is it an automatic victory for Black? No cubes would be drawn from the bag, since the lesser side has zero cubes, right?

This one confused me a little.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.