Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy D.
United States
University Place
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it possible to play multiples of the Wise Man card in one turn, adding their effects? I didn't see anything in the rules preventing this, but my opponent and others I know do not think this is a valid play.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Key
England
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see why not - IMHO.
Draw one card, two wise men, buy goods and sell goods would be one turn (or sell two lots of goods). You could use two guards, two crocodiles, two dancers, two mystics, so why not two wise men?

Also, I think there's only two in the pack, so to get both in your hand is super lucky (its a card game tho) and shouldn't happen often.

Just my 2c...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Penny
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sasquatch wrote:
Is it possible to play multiples of the Wise Man card in one turn, adding their effects? I didn't see anything in the rules preventing this, but my opponent and others I know do not think this is a valid play.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

I suppose you could, so then you get 4 off buying and 4 more selling?

That's would be pretty lucky.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr. Dorn has posted a reply to this question on the general forum stating this is correct and the price cannot go below zero.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.