Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Trejo
United States
Rocklin
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After a day of perusing a few local thrift stores, I stumbled upon Mouse Trap for $1.49. I bought it, hoping that all the pieces were there, and what do you know, complete and in working order.

So, I sat down with the whole famn Damily and played a round of Mouse Trap. My 6 year old daughter had a great time setting up the pieces as we played and arranging her pieces of cheese in front of her. But, my 3 year old son is now a gamer for life. As the game was winding down, all of us were circling the trap, hoping for our chance to crank the wheel and send the trap plunging down onto our adversaries. My wife had already been trapped and eliminated, so it was down to the three of us. My daughter was already sitting on the trap space. My son rolled himself onto the crank space to set himself up for the win. Then, he pulled the veteran move and paid his piece of cheese and did a force move on my mouse to force me under the trap. After double checking all the trap mechanisms, down came the trap, thus sealing the victory for our young hero.

Needless to say, my son was ecstatic with his win. For the rest of the night he could be heard mumbling "I like mouse trap, I like mouse trap,...". We already have a grudge match set up for tomorrow night.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.