Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Murray
United States
Moorpark
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand that you can move an army with an army die. I also understand that you can move a army with a leader or minion / companion with a character die. But can you move an army that has a leader/minion/companion with an army die? IE if you use an army die, does only the army portion move or can you get the leaders to move as well? Assuming the leaders are attached before the movement / attack occurs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just checked the rules and it looks like yes. That's one of the bonuses of having a leader in an army as an army with a leader has "superior movement capabilities".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Russell
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Chapman
United States
Powhatan
Virginia
flag msg tools
Axis & Allies Developer and Playtester; War of the Ring Editor and Playtester
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can move two Armies with an Army die, and the attached Leaders and/or Characters move with them, unless you want to leave them behind. Of course, you can only leave FP Leaders behind if you split the Army(s), since they can't exist on their own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.