Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hilary Hartman
United States
GLENNALLEN
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
Just your friendly, neighborhood game player and superhero!
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife saw somewhere on here where she could buy t-shirts, bookbags, etc., with the BGG logo upon them. Where is that link, please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Derk appears from the mists...
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Once upon a time, we had stuff available through Cafe Press. However, that stuff was very low quality and we made like a quarter for each one. Aldie has since built a storefront to take orders for our new line of embroidered tshirts, but we're still waiting for a few more eggs to be lined-up 'fore we unleash that particular beast. Please be patient, I can promise it won't be long now...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Kice
United States
Shorewood
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to have a black ball cap with an embroidered logo. Any chance on you guys getting something along those lines?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Moulton Jr.
United States
Portsmouth
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I Can't wait :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hilary Hartman
United States
GLENNALLEN
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
Just your friendly, neighborhood game player and superhero!
mbmbmbmbmb
derk wrote:
Once upon a time, we had stuff available through Cafe Press. However, that stuff was very low quality and we made like a quarter for each one. Aldie has since built a storefront to take orders for our new line of embroidered tshirts, but we're still waiting for a few more eggs to be lined-up 'fore we unleash that particular beast. Please be patient, I can promise it won't be long now...

Very cool, Derk! Thanks!

BTW, it was indeed the Cafe Press merchandise she was perusing. I was in a guild in DAoC that used the same company, and as you said it "was very low quality." We look forward to seeing the BGG Storefront.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Hinsz
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet, I wouldn't be able to resist a shirt...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
flag msg tools
Be sure to taste your words, before you spit them out.
badge
If you climb in the saddle, be ready for the ride.
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. bring on the Geek polo shirts and ball caps...

derk wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
flag msg tools
Be sure to taste your words, before you spit them out.
badge
If you climb in the saddle, be ready for the ride.
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, bring on the Geek polo shirts and ball caps...

derk wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.