Subject: How available is Die Macher in Germany? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
phil v
United States
Richmond (North of Berkeley)
California
flag msg tools
I missed the chance to buy this on ebay last year and it's gone out of my range since then. I'd really like to purchase and play it. Is there anyone in Germany who can get it for a decent price? Considering the frequency with which it comes-up, I don't think it can be that hard to find if you're in the right place. Unfortunately, I'm not.

Phil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Coon
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There have been a couple of copies go on US eBay for around $90-$100 US in the past month. The last copy sold on German eBay went for 66 Eur (~$80 US). If you factor in shipping, this brings the total close to the same range ($90-$100). If you are very, very patient, you might be able to secure a lower price on eBay by watching numerous auctions over the next couple of months. As someone that has been down that road in the past, I would just evaluate whether $90-100 is in your price range, find a seller, and be done with it. Saving $10 won't be worth all the time you put in to finding a better deal. YMMV.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.