Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
I went to the general store last weekend and couldn't decide!

In the past, I have enjoyed potato chips, Mach 3 razors, Goodyear tires, WD-40, and Rapala fishing lures. I'm just not sure which I should buy!

So, I turn to you, fellow geeks, to give me a hand. Nipple clamps or sock puppets?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Kice
United States
Shorewood
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you considered testicle electrodes? Those have been popular in the past with people who like the Mach 3...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Larkin
United States
Woodside
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would these be business-related purchases (don't forget to save the receipt for tax time, if they are) or for personal use?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Have you considered testicle electrodes? Those have been popular in the past with people who like the Mach 3...

Hmm, I hadn't thought of that. I'll be sure to check them out.

Quote:
Would these be business-related purchases (don't forget to save the receipt for tax time, if they are) or for personal use?

Of course, my purchase will be strictly for business purposes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue Guldal
United States
Brooklyn
NY - New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
my group prefers nipple clamps, as you might have guessed. but are you sure you want one of these two choices? I mean, have you looked into the latest titanium metallic colored rings with jelly attachments and bullet pockets? this seems to be a better option than sock puppets to me and my group agrees, most of the time (some prefer leather, of course, but titanium is a more solid choice imo) oh and then there are nipple screws, a slight variant of the nipple clamps but it might be easier to teach how to play with those...

edit: oh, for business... nevermind then kiss btw, let me know if there is ever a job opening at your business.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Fisk
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Come on you Seagulls! Sami Hyppia's Blue & White army!
badge
That's weird. This bit used to mention Shire Games, and tell you all how wonderful we are. But it seems to have got deleted. Let's see what happens this time ....
mbmbmbmbmb
I know it's not quite what you asked for, but have you considered:

Worcester Sauce
Draught Excluders
Vacuum Flasks
Tweed Jackets

That last one is really hard to find, not exactly what you might be looking for, but occasionally you'll see one pop up on ebay for $1000. Worth checking out if you ask me.

N.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Worcester Sauce
Draught Excluders
Vacuum Flasks
Tweed Jackets

That last one is really hard to find, not exactly what you might be looking for, but occasionally you'll see one pop up on ebay for $1000. Worth checking out if you ask me.

I've owned both Worcester Sauce and Vacuum Flasks in the past, and ended up trading them for dental sealant and a set of steak knives, respectively.

I know! The surge in the price of tweed jackets is crazy! I bought mine a year ago for about $50, and Ebayed it for $880 last week! That's actually the reason why I have the money for either sock puppets or nipple clamps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hawks
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you're overlooking the obvious alternative, which is, of course: nipple socks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is it just me or do my balls itch?
mbmbmbmbmb
chaddyboy_2000 wrote:
I went to the general store last weekend and couldn't decide!

In the past, I have enjoyed potato chips, Mach 3 razors, Goodyear tires, WD-40, and Rapala fishing lures. I'm just not sure which I should buy!

So, I turn to you, fellow geeks, to give me a hand. Nipple clamps or sock puppets?

I do suggest that you read Sock Puppets for Dummies or some such similar title before investing in sock puppets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim K.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Dude, you can totally make your own sock puppets for free. Someone posted the pattern here on BGG.

But nipple clamp production is still best left to the multinational clamp conglomerates.

So I vote nipple clamps zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MK
United States
Coshocton
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chaddyboy_2000 wrote:
Quote:

I thought you already had that covered with Shocking Roulette.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
kimapesan wrote:
chaddyboy_2000 wrote:
Quote:

I've been unable to fit my testicles into the device (comfortably), and I'm hesitant to make the suggested modifications for doing so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Gola
United States
Redding
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
and everything under the sun is in tune
mbmbmbmbmb

Scruffles wants to clamp it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MK
United States
Coshocton
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chaddyboy_2000 wrote:
kimapesan wrote:
chaddyboy_2000 wrote:
Quote:

I've been unable to fit my testicles into the device (comfortably), and I'm hesitant to make the suggested modifications for doing so.

If you're considering nipple clamps and testicle electrodes and sock puppets, I hardly think that "comfort" is high on the priority list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Kollross
Canada
Carvel
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
Pew pew pew!!!
badge
I'm a member of the Game Artisans of Canada
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you tried nipple clamps with eth sock puppet variant? I'm not a big fan of house ruules but in this case......

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hunga Dunga
Canada
Coquitlam
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just keep those Rapala fishing lures away from your nipples.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Tepper
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chaddyboy_2000 wrote:

Chaddy, Have you tried the El Grande king? I would think that that would complete the set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
What the crap!?! My thread got moved to chit chat! This thread was totally game related!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Lartigue
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chaddyboy_2000 wrote:
What the crap!?! My thread got moved to chit chat! This thread was totally game related!

Especially with the upcoming Carcassonne: Nipple Clamps and Sock Puppets expansion (June 2006).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim K.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Legomancer wrote:
chaddyboy_2000 wrote:

Especially with the upcoming Carcassonne: Nipple Clamps and Sock Puppets expansion (June 2006).

I challenge someone to actually come up with Carc rules for this! goo

Would nipple clamps be something you could play on an opponent's meeple to handicap it some way? Or would you have to collect two for your own meeple to gain some benefit (and what benefit?).

Sock puppets. I have no idea what to do with sock puppets. Maybe they could be dragon fodder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
EvilTimmy wrote:
Would nipple clamps be something you could play on an opponent's meeple to handicap it some way?

Of course not! They would be played on your opponent's neeples.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Smith
United States
Perry Hall
Maryland
flag msg tools
IA!! IA!!
badge
FTAGHN!
mbmbmbmbmb
have you considered sock puppets with nipple clamps? you could have the best of both worlds! and of course, tons of fun for the kiddies too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim K.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Verkisto wrote:
EvilTimmy wrote:
Would nipple clamps be something you could play on an opponent's meeple to handicap it some way?

Of course not! They would be played on your opponent's neeples.

laughlaughlaugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
You and the Cap'n make it hap'n
mbmbmbmbmb
EvilTimmy wrote:
Legomancer wrote:
chaddyboy_2000 wrote:

I challenge someone to actually come up with Carc rules for this! goo

Here:

Carc: NCSP expansion rules

1. When any player places a tile, he/she must either put a sock puppet or a nipple clamp on some part of his/her body. The first person to cry out in pain doesn't have to play Caracasonne anymore. Although you may disagree, this player is not technically the "winner".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Hendrickson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm wondering if you're planning on buying these online or at your FLNcS? I would purchase at the FLNcS, especially if they provide room for a weekly nipple clamp night.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.