Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Whittemore
United States
Coronado
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If the attacker and defender both choose to leave some units unengaged during a battle, must the unengaged units be flipped to their "spent" sides at the end of the battle along with the engaged ones?

Also, if a defender cannot engage all their units due too poor leadership of the commanding general, do the unengaged units here become spent?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renaud Verlaque
United States
Shelter Island Heights
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Hello,

12.3.1.C of v1.25 states "All surviving corps that were engaged on both sides are spent. Corps that were not engaged do not become spent."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Whittemore
United States
Coronado
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah... I just realized there are living rules I should have checked. I'll be sure to do this in the future. Thanks for your answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renaud Verlaque
United States
Shelter Island Heights
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
You're welcome. I'm working on a 2nd ed rulebook in the published format. I'm looking at some rule changes to address the concerns of some, but finding some resistance on the part of the many who appreciated the game as is (except for the less than stellar rule style). No decision made yet, but keep an eye for the new ed book!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Bucey
United States
Lancaster
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tell those who don't want changes to that they can keep their first edition rules

Personally, I prefer an errata free book as opposed to having to shuffle paper in with my rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.