United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
For those who like fantasy sports it's time for the Board Game Geek Fantasy Autoracing League. The league will be run through Yahoo fantasy sports. The rules are very simple and it will take you only 5 minutes a week to make your choices. Each week you pick 4 drivers for the upcoming race. 1 A level driver, 2 B levels and 1 C level. Ah but there is a trick. The season is 36 races long and you can only pick a driver to race for you 9 times during the entire season. So if you want to pick Tony Stewart be aware that you can use him only 9 times during the entire year. The trick is knowing when to pick who for specific races.

The league will be a large one as each league has room for 50 players. The more players the more fun. Here's the url to start. Just click the sign up now button and you're on your way to joining.
http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/

Here's the important information you will need once you sign up to join the league. It's a lot of fun so don't be shy. Like I said, the more people we get playing the more fun it is.
Group ID# 8203
Group Name BGG Racing
Group Password imageek

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Smith
United States
Port Arthur
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know the first thing about autoracing, so count me in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Molnar
United States
Ridgewood
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to hold off until fantasy bass fishing season.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Meyer
United Kingdom
Crawley
West Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool! Me and my husband will do this one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a Formula 1 league as well through Yahoo but I've never tried it.

tornadog wrote:
For a moment there, I was thinking Formula 1 but guess fantasy sports havent got to Europe yet. I would be interested in Formula 1 though. NASCAR is too ******* a sport for my liking!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.