$30.00
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Dangerous Waters is an expansion for Flash point: Fire Rescue. It was originally intended for 2014 release, backers of the current Extreme Danger Kickstarter (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2012515236/flash-point-f...) can get this delivered at the same time as Extreme Danger. Distribution of Dangerous Waters will still happen in 2014.

A few FAQs regarding adding Dangerous Waters follow:

Question 1) - How do I change my pledge amount?

to the right of your screen, you should see a "manage pledge" button. Press that, and you will be able to change your pledge amount. To add Dangerous Waters, increase your pledge amount by $12 for US delivery, $17 for Canadian Delivery, or $20 for international delivery. If you missed the early bird special you can also increase your pledge amount by $3 to get the realistic victim tokens that were included for everyone that pledged in the first 24 hours.

If you are just adding Dangerous Waters, or the Early Bird Promos, you do not have to change your selected reward level.
Question 2) - How much extra do I add for Dangerous Waters?

In the US, add $12 for each copy of Dangerous Waters to the amount of the reward level you have selected. For example, to get 2 copies of Dangerous Waters, increase your pledge to $64 and select $40 pledge reward level to receive 2 copies of Dangerous Waters, and one copy of Extreme Danger.

In Canada add $17 for each copy of Dangerous Waters to the amount of the reward level you have selected and include the extra Canadian shipping. For example, to get Dangerous Waters & Extreme Danger you would pledge $40+$17+$10 for a total of $67.

Outside the US & Canada, add $20 for each copy of Dangerous Waters to the amount of the reward level you have selected and be sure to select international delivery. For example, to get Dangerous Waters & Extreme Danger you would pledge $57+$20 for a total of $77.
Question 3 - How much do I add to get Dangerous Waters at the $250 pledge level?

If you are part of the $250 mix & match pledge level, then each copy of Dangerous Waters is $12 each.

Sorry for the extra shipping charges, but the boards are heavy and airmail charges by weight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Prieto
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Will the Essen attendees be able to pick this up there too? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
dramaplastika wrote:
Will the Essen attendees be able to pick this up there too? Thanks!

Yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Brettschneider
Germany
Mainz
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So for kickstarter purposes, if I want to pick up the games at Essen, I just act as if I had a US shipping address?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Warren
United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Elves are very good at board games, and I'm NOT an elf!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Imagine wrote:
So for kickstarter purposes, if I want to pick up the games at Essen, I just act as if I had a US shipping address?

If you intend to pick up at Essen you do not pledge to the Kickstarter campaign. This is Update 12:

Quote:
Lots of questions on Essen pick ups - hope this update answers them.

First - if you want to pick up at Essen, do not pledge to this project via kickstarter.

Second - if you want to pick up at Essen, do go to http://www.indieboardsandcards.com/essen.php and sign up for our Essen pre-order email list.

Shortly before Essen we will ask you what you would like to pre-order for Thursday pick up at Essen. All the specials & promo items will be available - your support is very valuable to Indie Boards and Cards and we look forward to seeing you again this year with lots of great new games.

Everything will be available at Essen, prices are not final but as has been the case in the past the Essen prices will be similar to those found in this project.

So, if you want to pick up at Essen, then you need to subscribe to the Essen pre-order list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Brettschneider
Germany
Mainz
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JoffW wrote:
Imagine wrote:

If you intend to pick up at Essen you do not pledge to the Kickstarter campaign. This is Update 12:

Quote:
Lots of questions on Essen pick ups - hope this update answers them.

First - if you want to pick up at Essen, do not pledge to this project via kickstarter.

Second - if you want to pick up at Essen, do go to http://www.indieboardsandcards.com/essen.php and sign up for our Essen pre-order email list.

Shortly before Essen we will ask you what you would like to pre-order for Thursday pick up at Essen. All the specials & promo items will be available - your support is very valuable to Indie Boards and Cards and we look forward to seeing you again this year with lots of great new games.

Everything will be available at Essen, prices are not final but as has been the case in the past the Essen prices will be similar to those found in this project.

So, if you want to pick up at Essen, then you need to subscribe to the Essen pre-order list.

Erm... Okay if that was obvious, then I'm sorry, but it wasn't obvious enough for me. I sent 55 bucks through Kickstarter earlier today. I did sign into the Essen mailing list a while ago, though, too.

How do we go on about this, Travis?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Judd
United States
Wright City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Imagine wrote:
Erm... Okay if that was obvious, then I'm sorry, but it wasn't obvious enough for me. I sent 55 bucks through Kickstarter earlier today. I did sign into the Essen mailing list a while ago, though, too.

I'm not Travis, but I can try to answer.

It looks like you have two choices.

1 - Stick with Kickstarter and when you are contacted about an Essen order, just let them know that you went with Kickstarter instead.

2 - Cancel your Kickstarter pledge and go with Essen. Your account doesn't actually get charged until the campaign ends (in 13 days), so you can add to, reduce, or cancel your pledge at any time before then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know not everyone has gotten the message, but I have tried to make it obvious, and keep trying to reinforce the no Essen pick up from the very beginning of the project. Not pledging for Essen Pick up has been one of the first few lines of the project description from the beginning - in the beginning of the project it was the very first line. So sorry for the repetition, but I know that there are still several people that have pledged to the project with the expectation that they will pick up at Essen - so I will continue to repeat the message (to the annoyance of those that have heard it already) to try to catch everyone before its too late.

Imagine wrote:

Please cancel your pledge, and sign up for the Essen email list.

I don't want to have to have an exception list, it results in bad experiences.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Brettschneider
Germany
Mainz
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
T Worthington wrote:

Imagine wrote:

Please cancel your pledge, and sign up for the Essen email list.

Got it. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Knees
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just added this exoansion to my pledge and look forward to getting this early. Was wondering, will Dangerous Waters have its own kickstarter campaign in 2014?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Judd
United States
Wright City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JJJBonez wrote:
Just added this exoansion to my pledge and look forward to getting this early. Was wondering, will Dangerous Waters have its own kickstarter campaign in 2014?

My guess on this is no. Urban Structures did not have it's own KickStarter campaign. It was initially available for a little extra with the KickStarter for the base game, similar to Dangerous Waters right now.

I would guess the next Flash Point KickStarter will be the wildfire scenario they are working on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared
United States
flag msg tools
mb
JJJBonez wrote:
Was wondering, will Dangerous Waters have its own kickstarter campaign in 2014?

I was wondering this as well. Extreme Danger backers who opt to buy Dangerous Waters early might be unhappy if a separate Dangerous Waters Kickstarter offered exclusives, since they'll have to either purchase a second copy of Dangerous Waters to get those or miss out on them.

Beaveman's speculation above makes sense, but an official response on this would be helpful... and might prevent some future "negative energy". laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.