Popular Tags: [View All]
Malte Spiess
Germany
Ulm
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Hi,

I've had an idea that I consider worth telling:

When hero 1 makes a blast attack, there may be another hero (2) in the effected area (so hero 2 may get damage/wounds). And let's say hero 2 is dodging.

Now if hero 1 only throws a poor result, maybe even a miss. Can hero 2 play dodge so that hero 1 gets to power up the attack (in order to kill a lot of monsters)?

Plus: If the OL also plays a dodge card, who may reroll now (since there is only one reroll when many figures dodge)?

Any ideas, fellows?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike zebrowski
United States
Unspecified
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Skikr wrote:
Hi,
Can hero 2 play dodge so that hero 1 gets to power up the attack (in order to kill a lot of monsters)?

Yes. I assume that he is dancing around and distracting the monsters while his partner prepares to unload some massive damage.

Quote:
Plus: If the OL also plays a dodge card, who may reroll now (since there is only one reroll when many figures dodge)?

As is stated in the Blast Ability: The first dodging player to the left of the attacker.

Mike Z

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malte Spiess
Germany
Ulm
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Mike Zebrowski wrote:
Skikr wrote:
Hi,
Can hero 2 play dodge so that hero 1 gets to power up the attack (in order to kill a lot of monsters)?

Yes. I assume that he is dancing around and distracting the monsters while his partner prepares to unload some massive damage.

Also on the distractor himself. laugh
Okay, I understand that.

Mike Zebrowski wrote:
Quote:

As is stated in the Blast Ability: The first dodging player to the left of the attacker.

Alright, that makes sense.
I only think it's a little unfair since the OL can only dodge heroes' attacks.

Thx Mike Z!

btw: Each time I place an ogre, I think: "Oh well, placing a little Mike Z...".
I don't know why!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malte Spiess
Germany
Ulm
Unspecified
flag msg tools
But there's one more question about this case:

When may a player dodge?

1. Even if it's a miss?

2. Even if the range doesn't reach him?

2. b) Even if the attck is impossible to reach him because of the longe distance? (Or only with lots of fatigue spent for black dice.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike zebrowski
United States
Unspecified
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Anytime that the hero has a dodge order and is targetted by an attack or in an area that is targetted by an attack.

Mike Z

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.