Chris Morriss
England
Loughton
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I am going to Vienna and Salzburg in a few weeks time and wondered if anyone could recommend any games stores in these 2 cities?

Thanks already to 'Wernazuma' who recently gave me a couple of suggestions.

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah Lee
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
But please don't call me Jerry.
badge
At one time, I didn't really like Power Grid so Ted made my piece a Power Grid piece.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I went to Vienna in October, and started a thread about this:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/647944#647944

I went to the Goldengel to the club there (twice) and had a nice time, though most people there seemed to speak only German. There were very nice English speakers, though, too. It's 2 blocks from the subway.

I also visited both of the stores listed in the thread. Both are extremely close to the subway and have nice selections of games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Penny
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 2 toy stores with a large selection of games near the Rathaus in Salzburg. One is called NeuMuller, which is in Rathausplatz. The other is Klexx and it is across from the Markt bridge on the old town side, across from the large grocery store Bille something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Wong
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kittyangel wrote:
There are 2 toy stores with a large selection of games near the Rathaus in Salzburg. One is called NeuMuller, which is in Rathausplatz. The other is Klexx and it is across from the Markt bridge on the old town side, across from the large grocery store Bille something.

Just been there today, can't find neumuller, also the webpage is gone, so likely they closed already. Klexx is quite a big toy store in such a compact town, with quite a good selection from kosmos and ravensburger.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.