Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Bernazzani
United States
Plainville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I wish to provide legendary service to the RPG community to help grow our hobby and enrich the lives of gamers everywhere.
badge
mb
Citadels Session Details: This is about four weeks in a row that I managed to play this great card game. Carol, Ed and Jenn had to leave for the evening. Against my better judgement, I decided to play one more game with some coaxing from the remaining group - but it was a bit later than I would have liked. They managed to talk me into a 7 building finish (already reduced from the normal 8) but I was opting for a 6 building finish to speed things up. I was outvoted, but next time I will remember that I hosted the session and will be more firm on the matter. In any event, the game was fantastic - and everyone seemed to enjoy the atmosphere this game generates. This may have been the best game of Citadels I've played yet - lots of assassinations, thieving and building took place. I made myself an obvious target and was easily assassinated several times near the end by Jonathan, Walter and Rich - but I still had a blast with this game. Mark was thieved from and killed at least once - between the two of us, we might have accounted for half the assassination targets. Again, Jonathan managed to win yet another game tonight - easily beating the rest of the field. That should teach us for inviting him :) Pete made it interesting - quietly assembling buildings and hardly ever being assassinated, but the buildings were just not valuable enough for the lead. Interesting how this game gets such good marks - Walter and Rich managed to tie for last place (Rich was kind enough to NOT knock down a building of Walter's on the final round - what a good sport) and yet they both rated this very highly.

Final Scores: Jonathan=30, Pete=22, Dave=19, Mark=19, Marty=17, Walter=14, Rich=14
Ratings(1-10): Jonathan=9, Pete=8, Dave=8.5, Mark=8, Marty=8, Walter=9, Rich=9
Comments: Hard to find a better value for the price...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.