Popular Tags: [View All]
rod humble

san francisco
Earth
msg tools
badge
I feel quite good about what happened
mbmbmbmbmb
As part of my ongoing idiocy I sperated the rules for reading from my box. Now I cannot find my rules. Can someone post them?

My google translation from the Italian ones posted may not be th emost effective

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pɹɐɥɔᴉɹ
England
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
Careful. There is a minefield around here.
badge
BANG!! Don't step on the mines!
mbmbmbmbmb
I was looking myself for a set of the rules. The publisher (GMT) are usually good at putting copies of the rules on their website. But not in this case.

When I looked I found the rules in Italian, Spanish, French and Japanese, but not in English. So I wrote to GMT in December 2005 to ask if they could post a copy of the rules on their website.

The reply from their Manager, Tony Curtis, was that they themselves no longer have the file for the English version of the rules. His suggestion was to scan and print. Obviously that does not help Rod at the moment, but what I am trying to say is that it looks like the publishers won't be able to help with an electronic version in this case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walter Sandsquish
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
riks wrote:
I wrote to GMT [...] The reply [...] was that they themselves no longer have the file for the English version of the rules. His suggestion was to scan and print.

If no one does this, you might still be able to figure out the rules to the three games from reviews and session reports on Rome and New Games in Old Rome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rod humble

san francisco
Earth
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks both.

Ah well, maybe they will turn up some day when i am going through some box or other in the garage,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Welch
England
Milton Keynes
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rod, I've just typed up the rules from my copy of Rome and uploaded the file. Hope they are of some use.

Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rod humble

san francisco
Earth
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
The Herbie Nichols Project - Dr. Cyclops' Dream
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rodvik wrote:
Thank you!

After a wee pause of 6 1/2 years...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.