Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Szilagyi
United States
Parma
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi. This one's quick.

I often see reviews rated on a scale of 1-5, then you get the number or ratings so you can have an idea of how accurate that average is.

So, my question is:
How do you rate a review?

I don't see a button anywhere (shades of Gene Wilder as W.W.) is this something the Mods do on their own, for the benefit of the community?
*shrug*

Someone lend me a clue.

-ZZ
meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Needle
Australia
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Paul,

You will see on the right hand side at the end of the review a drop down field called "Rate Article".

That's what you are looking for.

Regards
Neil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm never sure if rating reviews by the drop down at the bottom works. Often I'll set it, then when I look at the article, it still looks unset (that is, it doesn't show me how I rated the article, like game ratings do). Then when I go back to the list of reviews, I can see from the overall rating that mine wasn't taken into account. It's a little bit weird...but I've pretty much given up on it, now when I read the reviews of a game, I'll just take the best review and recommend it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.