Finland
Espoo
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
10 PRINT "Hello!"
badge
Hello!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been a looong wait.. so, when is the next boardgamespeak comming out?
a lot has happened in the meantime, so i think the first show of 2006 will be long (just as i like it..)

Hoping to hear some good news soon, as my buss-rides to work are getting boring.. Thank God for Dicetower..

a

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zom Bee
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ansi wrote:
a lot has happened in the meantime, so i think the first show of 2006 will be long (just as i like it..)

Hoping to hear some good news soon, as my buss-rides to work are getting boring.. Thank God for Dicetower..

a

I think the issue is that Derk and Aldie's expensive recording gear was lost on a train in Germany and they have yet to get it back from the lost-and-found on or to buy new equipment to replace it.

I miss the show as well. I am in withdrawl currently, which is why I look so sick (see my avatar)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Crane
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
xombe wrote:
ansi wrote:

a

I think the issue is that Derk and Aldie's expensive recording gear was lost on a train in Germany and they have yet to get it back from the lost-and-found on or to buy new equipment to replace it.

I miss the show as well. I am in withdrawl currently, which is why I look so sick (see my avatar)

I've read a number of posts where people complained about the podcast, for various reasons, so my total guess would be that they've decided to give it a rest for now.

If everyone that enjoyed it donated a couple of bucks, they could probably quickly replace the gear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
david bodtcher
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
out of curiosity, where did you read posts in which people were complaining about it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Crane
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It was here on the geek, and mostly stuff like, "I found this portion annoying, could you change it?" or "you release these too far apart, or all you did was talk the whole time."

I helped run a conference and we gave everyone free t-shirts, but they assumed they had paid for them and they all complained about them. People suck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.