Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marena Tiano
United States
Arlington
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am hoping ppl can give me information on discounts/coupons for game purchases. I have observed many online gaming stores have a place to enter discount/coupon codes. I have never received a discount code from these vendors and am wondering if there is a trick to getting these price reductions. wow Any info on this is appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
The main trick is to have someone buy you a gift certificate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boards & Bits
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gamegrl2 wrote:
I am hoping ppl can give me information on discounts/coupons for game purchases. I have observed many online gaming stores have a place to enter discount/coupon codes. I have never received a discount code from these vendors and am wondering if there is a trick to getting these price reductions. wow Any info on this is appreciated.

Just to give one retailer's point of view:

The Coupon Code field, in our case, is used for gift certificates and for codes that were given as a refund to buyers where games were damaged during shipping.

We do not have any regular coupons that can be used to get even more of a discount than we already have.

Sorry!

Tom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sue Hemberger

Washington
Dist of Columbia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BoardsAndBits wrote:
We do not have any regular coupons that can be used to get even more of a discount than we already have.

Nice to know, LOL! That field had always left me wondering what you had to do to rate a coupon!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Meeks
United States
Bellevue
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a coupon from Boulder Games for ordering a certain amount of product from them. I just need to enter the code in the field on my next order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.