Popular Tags: [View All]
Gavin Tyler
United Kingdom
Port Isaac
Cornwall
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Make your bid for global domination or fight to save the world in Spy or Die Trying, the game of base infiltration and espionage.

Support the Kickstarter for Spy or Die Trying here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1439320213/spy-or-die-tr...

For more details about the game, please see our BGG page here: http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/138682/spy-or-die-trying
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Weihrauch
Germany
Frankfurt
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This really looks interesting but I really wonder why there aren't enough backers... would really be a pity to not see this going live :-/

One comment to your videos though: your (?) voice is poorly recorded, maybe you should consider going for a more professional mic or so?!

Maybe publishing the rule book in the file section might help, this might make the actual gameplay clearer (at least for me).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hoyt
United States
East Liverpool
Ohio
flag msg tools
ボルトン
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Hour of Glory is a seriously good game that deserves a much broader audience! I wish this had a wider release than just the Hobby market. It is an excellent game. As good and better than a lot of mass market games. Something that maybe FFG could pick up and make available to a wider audience with their major marketing and distribution muscle. I'
d love to walk in to an American Barnes n Nobles(Bookstore) and pick up a copy off the shelf.

That being said I wish the Warm Acres well with their updated HOG engine in Spy or Die Trying. It looks like a lot of fun!

~Will

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for letting me know. I like HoG a LOT so I went for the painted figures version (to help get the game over the hump). I hope this gets funded (while my wallet has trepidation).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Sölvefjord
Sweden
Skövde
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Reminds me greatly of Evil Genius.
Hope the evil mastermind will have a great variety of traps at his disposal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timur Tabi
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For anyone following this thread, the Kickstarter was canceled and restarted here:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1439320213/spy-or-die-tr...

The price has been lowered, and worldwide shipping is free.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.