• [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Gerlach
United States
Watertown
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently purchased this game and played it once with my son. It was a close game, and he kept destroying my ships. Games don't usually get me upset, but I definitely had an emotional reaction to this one. I loved that it got me caught up in the game. I'm looking forward to playing this one again.

I can definitely recommend Serenissima.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan W
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes! Thanks for the post! This is a great deal. I'm about to snag one I think. I'm just not sure if I can get any players for it.

Captured in the Geeklist: Cool Stuff Inc and Miniature Market Deals of the Day
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan W
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Beaker73 wrote:
I recently purchased this game and played it once with my son. It was a close game, and he kept destroying my ships. Games don't usually get me upset, but I definitely had an emotional reaction to this one. I loved that it got me caught up in the game. I'm looking forward to playing this one again.

I can definitely recommend Serenissima.

Now that's an endorsement! Really cool. Now I'm gonna have to get it! Thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm very tempted to purchase this game. I'm a Merchants & Marauders fan and I'd love to have a more "euro" counterpart to that game.

However, my friend was less than thrilled with the game and said that he felt that Tom Vasel's review of the game was accurate, specifically that the game's mechanisms seem dated. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything; I'm just sharing my thoughts and what I've found.

Here's a link to Tom's review:

Dice Tower Review
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Manzella
United States
Hamilton
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Misterboy wrote:
I'm very tempted to purchase this game. I'm a Merchants & Marauders fan and I'd love to have a more "euro" counterpart to that game.

and after several failed trade attempts to acquire M&M, I hearby order them both from CSI, daily deal gets me again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
mcmanzi wrote:
Misterboy wrote:

and after several failed trade attempts to acquire M&M, I hearby order them both from CSI, daily deal gets me again.

You're in for a treat, if you like strategic "adventure" games. Such a great design.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Manzella
United States
Hamilton
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I just felt I needed to play with boats !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.