Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Curtis Sutherland
United States
Spring
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This is a completely untested idea. I bought the figure at the museum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Sutherland
United States
Spring
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I fixed the card to say it may not siege cities and change CT from CP.

I am going to test this, just for the fun of it, and see how broken it is. I already think I may remove the Reach2, as that makes it very hard to fight off the beast before it can sink the Revenge. Then again, maybe avoidence is key, in the early game anyway.

Also if the OL brings it in at the right time, he may recoup his CT he spend on it, mostly. Then it's a 'free' roaming beast for real

I'll see what happens...should be fun if nothing else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Retired Hurt

Brussels
Unspecified
msg tools
How do you roll for direction ?

I'd prefer the following : roll a power die ; on an enhancement the OL decides the SB's move ; on a blank the heroes do ; on a surge the SB doesn't move.

Notice that the card features something I'd like to see for other lieutenants : the increment from Silver to Gold is larger than from Copper to Silver.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Sutherland
United States
Spring
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Merrimac wrote:
How do you roll for direction ?

I'd prefer the following : roll a power die ; on an enhancement the OL decides the SB's move ; on a blank the heroes do ; on a surge the SB doesn't move.

Notice that the card features something I'd like to see for other lieutenants : the increment from Silver to Gold is larger than from Copper to Silver.

Nice idea. I will play it this way when it enters my current game, and see what happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Sutherland
United States
Spring
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This is my solo test campaign.

The beast was put in play at Cerridor sea. I decided everytime it moves you must roll to see who moves it. (Making auto move to attack when only 1 trail away without rolling proved to be a bit fiddy.)

The heroes stayed in Gafford to train, and shop. The neaby dungeon was already explored.

The next week the OL got the roll and moved the Beast into Gafford, and attacked the heroes.

The beast was trying to stay away from cannons and so attacked the bow of the ship. The OL was using threat to move it in fast.

After a bad currents roll, the beast was closer to the ship than it wanted to be and both Brother Glyr and Tahlia layed into it. Tahlia had the reach weapon from the copper deck. (can't remember name, my version says Pole Axe and has same stats)

The beast was too wounded to sink the Revenge, so it attacked Tahlia and swallowed her. The curse she aquired in the last dungeon would prove to be her downfall.

The beast ran for the edge while Tahlia took two turns to die in it's stomach, she almost killed it with her bare hands before she died.

The beast got away with 5 conquest in it's stomach.

The heroes have won the roll the last 2 weeks and now the Beast is safely down south while they head north.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Overlord
msg tools
What kind of program You use to create a lieutenent card?? It could be very handy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.