Subject: Adele and Courtney rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Ganshaw
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been working my way through the Combat TV series on DVD. This weekend I watched an episode called "Doughboy". If you can find it on YouTube, watch it. It will definately set to mood for bringing Adele and Courtney into the storyline.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris, Thanks for the tip...got a link?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Neilson
United States
Mountain Home
Idaho
flag msg tools
"Unchecked climate change, global nuclear weapons modernizations, and outsized nuclear weapons arsenals pose extraordinary and undeniable threats" -The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists Science and Security Board. 1/21/16
badge
Troops of the U.S. Army 11th Airborne Division watch a plume of radioactive smoke rise November 1, 1951 after a blast at Yucca Flats, Nevada. (Photo by National Archive/Newsmakers)
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
Aaron,
Not sure how you found this quick...but thanks! 45 minutes well spent...and yes, a good basis for Adele and Courtney.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bowker
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually used this episode as the basis for the idea of the story I sent in during the Kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
pvi99th wrote:
I actually used this episode as the basis for the idea of the story I sent in during the Kickstarter.

Well, lets hope it makes it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.