Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Gassett
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A quick question - when moving armies during the fortify a position phase, if the armies must move through a plague land (that you control already) to fortify another territory that you control, do half of the armies have to be destroyed? The rules state that a god may move over a plague land this way to fortify another territory, but can armies do the same?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Humpert
United States
Dillsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
In reading the rules, I would have to say that no, you do not lose any armies if you are fortifying through a plague land. The rules seem to be specific about when you do lose armies due to a plague (when you invade a territory and during Step 5 - Suffer Plague). I think the rules just needed to reinforce that a god could not end its move in a plague land, since that would result in its banishment, but it could move through one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gassett
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! That's what I was thinking too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Claude Ranise
France
Croix
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Rules for Fortifying a Position moving through a Plague
Thanks this is exactly what I wanted to ask !!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.