Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Troy Nichols
United States
Vacaville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How limited or rare is this game? Especially since it appears CSI and other e-retailers have many copies in stock in the USA right now?

What was the print run? I read 500-600 copies -- is it accurate?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Everything you have said here is accurate and I think that may speak for the game itself. I have kept my eye on this since the Kickstarter, and to be honest I just don't know if was groundbreaking enough to demand a 10,000 copy run. Worker placement and pick-up/delivery. Both of those are up my alley as well as the theme. I really want this some days...other days I don't see it getting to the table very often.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tntpiper wrote:
How limited or rare is this game? Especially since it appears CSI and other e-retailers have many copies in stock in the USA right now?

What was the print run? I read 500-600 copies -- is it accurate?

It's relatively rare, I don't remember seeing exact numbers.

It's a decent game, but just not worth the $75 asking price from the online stores here, so I passed on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Case
England
Epsom
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
https://www.facebook.com/amuse.ment.92
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to confuse the debate. This cost me about €65 at Essen 2012 and it has gone down a storm each time I've demo'd it to a new crowd. Not just a ho-hum-run-of-the-mill worker placement by any stretch. I think the opaque nature of the rule book has reduced the profile of this gem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
But there is an excellent rewrite of the rules in the file section here, so don't let the rules scare you off. It really is very good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.