Robb De Nicola
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
We are now live!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/654947744/hunters-guild-...

Hunter's Guild: The Vampire Forest is a card game where each player takes on the roll of a Hunter seeking out fame, fortune & adventure. A powerful Vampire Lord has awoken from the undead realm and it's up to you and your Guild to banish him back to his eternal sleep. Battle hordes of evil creatures, discover rare weapons & armors, even risk being infected by the Vampire in search of ancient relics to repel this evil threat. Be the first to collect all 4 Vampire Slaying Item Cards & track down the Vampire Lord to win the game!

This fast paced adventure game uses only cards & a single 20-sided die. Damage, health & inventory are all calculated with cards so there is no need for hit markers, multiple dice, paper or pens. This makes for a fast paced adventure game that never pulls you away from the action!

Hunter's Guild: The Vampire Forest introduces a unique way to track damage. Each Hunter, Creature, Armor & Shield card have Health Gems that represent the amount of damage they can sustain. When damage is inflicted the cards are turned counter clockwise to represent remaining Health Gems.

Visit our offical webstie for more info & updates:
www.epicscalegames.com

Also you can find us on facebook:
www.facebook.com/EnterTheGuild
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action
United States
Hickory
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow..this looks pretty awesome. I just backed it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew DiLoreto
United States
The Colony
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Me too, this looks so good

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb De Nicola
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
Thanks guys! The first day is going amazing so far!

Thanks again,
Robb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb De Nicola
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
The first stretch goal has been reached!

Here is the updated stretch goals...

Thanks!
Robb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb De Nicola
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
A few backers expressed interest in having individual perks added directly onto the Hunter Cards. I didn't want one Hunter to become the favorite or most powerful in the game due to its specific perk. My solution...HUNTER CLASS CARDS!

Hunter's Guild: The Vampire Forest will now come with 4 separate Class Cards giving your chosen Hunter certain advantages while playing. But with good...there always comes evil! When playing as an Infected Hunter, you not only lose your Class Card bonuses, you also suffer from a Class Card penalty!

There will be 4 classes to start: Ranger, Thief, Warrior & Knight, all having specific advantages & disadvantages. Eight Class Cards (2 of each class) will be included with all pledges of $30 & more.

These new Class Cards will be added as an optional rule & adds a new element of adventure into the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb De Nicola
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
I'm really excited to share this new 19 card expansion pack! I have been hard at work putting together what I feel is a great addition to the core game.

A detailed list of cards can be found here:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/654947744/hunters-guild-...

Thanks,
Robb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.