Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mike
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
i just got my copy of "rise of vigil". i have every set made so far and have combined them without problem. what do you think about combining "rise of vigil" with everything? i'm just worried about diluting out the energy shards...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rusticchasm wrote:
i just got my copy of "rise of vigil". i have every set made so far and have combined them without problem. what do you think about combining "rise of vigil" with everything? i'm just worried about diluting out the energy shards...
I don't have the rules available, but don't the later expansions encourage you to stick within those "arcs" or "groups"? For example, some of the promos are only supposed to be used with certain sets, and SoS works best with IH, but not necessarily with just CotG or RotF.

If dilution is a big concern, I'd say just take out a percentage of non-RoV cards, and THEN shuffle them in with the complete RoV set to maintain a better ratio.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Grrr
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the RoV rules state that you add a certain number of energy shards per other deck you use.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
it is done, all sets and energy shards mixed together. i'll leave report after a few plays on how it goes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.