Subject: If you want to know more about this game... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brent Kirby
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want to know more about this game go to: excelsiorentertainment.com This is the new company which owns the title along with Chronopia.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Grant
United States
Washington
DC
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I still had the time for miniatures games, I'd be all over this. Warzone was an excellent game overall--good system, interesting background, nice miniatures, and you didn't need to spend much money to field a competitive army.

I quit miniatures a while go, but I still have all my Warzone stuff in the garage, including painted Imperial and Dark Legion forces. If anyone is interested, drop me a line.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Wilson
United States
Powder Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I used to play 2nd Edition. I've got about a million minis: Imperial, Bauhaus, Algoroth, Illian, and Brotherhood. Im just a little hesitant to throw out 50 bucks + shipping to start all over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmbmb
Excelsior has lost the license and is now out a business. There is enough out there to continue playing it. It's a great game, and now that's it's out of print there is no reason to play one edition over another. All three editions are different enough to have it's own pros and cons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweden
Kungsbacka
flag msg tools
Try here instead:
http://forum54.oli.us/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.