Hide
6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Asia » Malaysia

Subject: buy boardgame on amazon or ebay rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Onizuka Ekichi
msg tools
does anyone know how to buy boardgame on amazon or ebay. how long does it takes to deliver it to Malaysia?what are the costs?.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Strain
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a Redshirts games from Ebay once and during the shipping the box got banged up pretty bad. Try buying from local stores. It's good to support them and if they don't have it, they should be able to order it for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Onizuka Ekichi
msg tools
i've tried to buy from the local stores but all of them unable to take order for the board game that i want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Choo
Malaysia
Bayan Lepas
Penang
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IIRC, Amazon does not ship to Malaysia. For E-Bay, some sellers do. You can try to contact the game manufacturers directly or try BGG's marketplace (again, some sellers do not ship internationally).

Another alternative you can do is register for a shipping forwarder like Shipito. After registering, they will provide you with a physical US address. The seller can then ship to them, and they will ship it to M'sia for you (at a cost of course).

Good luck!

PS: What game are you looking for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ahmad Lokman Ishak
Malaysia
JERTEH
TERENGGANU
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
requ1em wrote:

Don't tell me it's Busen Memo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Onizuka Ekichi
msg tools
requ1em wrote:
IIRC, Amazon does not ship to Malaysia. For E-Bay, some sellers do. You can try to contact the game manufacturers directly or try BGG's marketplace (again, some sellers do not ship internationally).

Another alternative you can do is register for a shipping forwarder like Shipito. After registering, they will provide you with a physical US address. The seller can then ship to them, and they will ship it to M'sia for you (at a cost of course).

Good luck!

Wow.it's pretty hassle to ship board game to Malaysia. Have you tried to use the 3rd party shipment provider? what do you think about the cost?

loudtwist wrote:
requ1em wrote:

Don't tell me it's Busen Memo

Nah.i wanted to buy some axis and allies products.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.