United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
Wow you hovered. I'm honored.
badge
My Dog Has Fleas
mbmbmbmbmb
Was just picking up some dry erase crayons when these caught my eye. Has anyone tried them? I picked up a pack to test if not. Results later.

Edit: Only had a couple of minutes to test them so far - initial reaction was WOW! Nice sharp clean line and erased easily - but then the tip broke . Don't know if it was a fluke or not, but will try again later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have mentioned them several times. Yes, they are by far the best marker I have found, and I have tried many. Your tip breaking is a fluke. I have used five different packs of these with not a single break.

Writing leaving indentations on the board?
Best replacement crayon/marker
Dry Erase Markers???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael T. Yurcaba
United States
Lansdowne
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
millercv wrote:
Was just picking up some dry erase crayons when these caught my eye. Has anyone tried them? I picked up a pack to test if not. Results later.

Edit: Only had a couple of minutes to test them so far - initial reaction was WOW! Nice sharp clean line and erased easily - but then the tip broke . Don't know if it was a fluke or not, but will try again later.

I know this is a way late reply but...

I dumped these pencils. When I first picked them up they seemed great! But as I used them more often, and as time went by, they aged very badly. They break in a heartbeat and are a pain to sharpen.

Sharpen. Break. Sharpen. Break. Arrgggh!
Dumped them and went to Crayola E-Z DryErase crayons.

Crayola "DryErase Crayons" are also labeled as washable. They are large round crayons in a package of 8 which includes a handy Erase Mitt which works well. Even has a sharpener in the box.

Best thing I've tried so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just realized the OP was talking about pencils, not crayons. I didn't even know they existed. No wonder I was confused by tip-breakage. My reply assumed they were using the crayons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robert white
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
I've been using dry erase whiteboard style markers and I'm totally happy with them

The Crayola ones have a nice fine point on them and are large in size which in theory translates into long life ?

I like them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dry erase markers can leave permanent marks on the seams/edges.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.