13 Posts

Junior Labyrinth» Forums » Rules

Subject: need rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
fiona belbin
Australia
flag msg tools
:cry:I have bought a secondhand set, with rules missing. It looks like a good game, can anyone send me the rules , please. thanks, Phoebeel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a set of the rules. Email me your address, and I'll get them to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
danny hyde
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
Hello,
I have been looking for the rules for this game my self.
I found this site after searching on google. I love it so far & have book marked it.
Could you send me a copy of the rules for this junior labyrinth as well?
email = danhyde@bellsouth.net
thanks,
Danny

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Davis

Michigan
msg tools
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE you if you could send me the rules!! smd_n_mi@yahoo.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the process of moving, so it might take a little time. Be patient, and I'll see what I can do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristina Schumacher
United States
New York
flag msg tools
cryI know these posts where from a while ago but was wondering if I too could get a copy of the rules in English from someone. My boys got this as a gift and our rules are in Italian (we don't know Italian). Tried to get in touch with Ravensburger but no luck.

I would really appreaciate it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cheryl Monroe
msg tools
Hi,
I know this is a pretty old thread, but I have been searching all over for a copy of the rules to Junior Labyrinth for my 4-year-old. I wrote to Ravensburg, but never heard back. Any chance I could get a copy of the rules at cheryllmonroe@hotmail.com? Thanks so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Subhan Michael Tindall
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the actual rules for Junior Labyrinth, but based on the rules for the adult version & what's written on the box, they should be something like this:

Set up game by placing the square pieces randomly on the board. You should have 1 piece left over. Place the round treasure markers on the matching squares. Place your ghost on the corner matching its color.

Play starts with the youngest player.
Turns have 2 phases:

First, take the spare tile & push it in to the board on one of the rows or columns without fixed squares. This will push 1 square out the other side. If a ghost is pushed off the board, place it back on its starting square.

Second, you may move your ghost along the maze any number of spaces. If you land on a treasure marker, pick it up & place it in front of you. You may only pick up 1 treasure marker per turn.

Once all the treasure markers have been picked up, winner is the person with the most treasure.

Subhan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Groves
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Those rules are not correct. The tiles are placed on the board and there is one left over and the ghosts start on their coloured dots. The item chits are face down and shuffled and one is turned faceup. on your turn you push a tile in from the side which pushes all the tiles dropping one out the other side. You can then move your ghost anywhere along the path that is not blocked - if you move to the tile with the picture on the chit then you get to take the chit and another chit is flipped over. Then it's the next players turn. The winner is the one with the most chits after all have been claimed.

Other rules:
You cannot push a tile to reverse the last tiles played - back to where they were - helps stop the game getting in a foiling loop.
If a ghost gets pushed off the board I'm certain it appears at the first tile at the opposite end of the board i.e. the tile that was pushed onto the board this turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Subhan Michael Tindall
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
do you have a copy of the actual rules you could scan & mail or post?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cari Stark
United States
Farmington
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have posted the complete rules
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To the people I promised a set of rules to: I apologize for not getting them to you. Mega thanks to Cari for posting the rules!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Kelvis
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.ravensburger.com/spielanleitungen/ecm/Spielanleit...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.