Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Kling
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have submitted a complete set of all the game components which are a revised version 2,, which should show up in the files section shortly. The rules have some additional artwork and incorporate several clarifications on the rules based on user input such as control, breaking the combat rules up so they are easier to read and understand and some other minor changes. The substantive changes involve making the variant event counters and rules part of the regular rules and expanding the number of event counters. A player also gets a free draw from the unit draw pool each turn.

The counters are the same other than some new artwork for the leaders, changing the facing of the units (French face one way, British the other) and the addition of all the event countes. The map is the same but has some enhanced artwork. A couple of mistakes were fixed on the game charts sheet and summary sheets for the effects of the event counters have been added. Everything to play version 2 including map and counters has been submitted in pdf. The map should be blown up to 11.5 x 15". The counters are in pdf to be at 5/8" size each to match with the map size at 11.5 x 15". Let me know if there are any questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kling
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After working through some admin procedures, I think everything is up in the files section. Note, BGG made me delete the prior rules and charts and substitute the new ones under the old posting. I also deleted the variant rules file since it was folded into the version 2 rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Dolan
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Wow, lots of new event counters. I definitely like that aspect of the game system. Printed it all out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bill molyneaux
United States
Nottingham
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
Very nice changes the new rule book looks great!
Bill
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.