Popular Tags: [View All]
Tracy Baker
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy of Maharaja that arrived more than a week ago didn't come with any glass beads. The manual said to email Phalanx, which I did (no response), so I emailed the company I'd ordered it from and was told to contact Mayfair, which I did.

It's been nearly a week, I still haven't heard a peep from Mayfair, and yet I keep reading all this positive feedback for their customer service. For those of you who did receive parts, how long did it take for them to arrive, and did you get an email from Mayfair about it or did they just magically show up in your mailbox one day? I think not responding to emails is a really crappy way to do business and am considering returning the game as faulty merchandise, but I'd hate to send it back only to receive the missing pieces a few days later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Moulton Jr.
United States
Portsmouth
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I received an e-mail pretty promptly when I had missing parts from Mayfair. I don't remember what the exact timing was.

They e-mailed me back asking where to send the parts, and I had them pretty fast. Maybe try e-mailing them one more time. Or perhaps give them a phone call?

Here is the information I found to contact them. Taken from their website:

http://www.mayfairgames.com/information/Information.html

Got a problem with a game?
Email - custserv@mayfairgames.com
Or call 1-847-677-6655 9am-4pm Central time, Monday to Friday, excepting Holidays.

Hope this helps and you get your parts fast!

Let me know how ya do.

Colors

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.