- What happens to a leg/towed units move command on a bailout? I had a squad with a move order in a truck, but it got destroyed in the DF phase, with the squad bailing out (and marked w/ suppression). I presume the squad loses its order?
Since passengers are not assigned separate commands (see 18.104.22.168) from their transporting vehicle, this isn't an issue.
- Can a leg unit be unloaded onto an adjacent hex on a different level? (e.g. into a gully or onto a hill).
As long as it would be a legal move, there's no reason the leg unit couldn't dismount into that adjacent hex.
- If an enemy vehicle is crewless on an objective, can units move onto that hex without having to knock it out? (Is it treated as a wreck or a combat unit?)
Yes, it's just like a wreck.
- Can trucks/towed/leg units claim objectives?
The advanced and optional sections add on to the basic rules, any unit type may capture an objective.
- I understand vehicles have to enter a bridge hex via the road side, does this limitation apply to leg units/manhandled towed units as well?
Yes. Again, the basic rule apply forward unless indicated otherwise.